MACA 3rd Annual JLP Dyno Day!!!

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Well right now things are in the air with me. I have to have surgery on left shoulder but the date has been moved 3 times in the last 24 hours so im waiting on a final conformation of when it is and i'll know for sure if im going. Should know by 2 or 3 this afternoon.

No problem. Just let me know.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
No problem. Just let me know.

Got word my surgery was pushed back to March 9th, so i will be there. Just let me know where and the time you want me to meet you at

Damn I would if my seat was open. What happened to driving?

If you didnt read my last post, i have a partial thickness tear of the rotator cuff in my left shoulder which has to be operated on, so driving a stick is out of the question. Has kind of hampered me from getting my interior back together as well lol

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I hope it wasn't from doing the IRS bushings lol!

Haha no. It was hurting at that point, but i just kind of bit the bullet on that since i really wanted to get it done. BTW I might have another round of parts to do this spring once i can drive again lol

mixxer

Established Member
Cant make it guys ,my father passed away this morning. Ill catch you guys at the next one. please dont trash the thread with reply's jsut wanted peeps to know why i bailed because i usually dont. Have fun and be safe.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
No go for me. I have a bid due Monday. I also may be swapping out my Navi this weekend for a pick up with Bruce's dad. I can't stand not having a truck around.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I went to pick up my car from a buddy's house where its been hiding for the winter. He left the rear door open so I can get it, turns out his wife locked the door on their way out b/c he didnt tell her.

I skipped OT at work so I could work on the car..

I had to do an oil chage and blower alignment before I took it because the belt was jumping. Im trying to find out now when they are going to be home. Its not looking good. :mj:

Looks like sunburned will take my spot if I cant get the car ready tonight.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I went to pick up my car from a buddy's house where its been hiding for the winter. He left the rear door open so I can get it, turns out his wife locked the door on their way out b/c he didnt tell her.

I skipped OT at work so I could work on the car..

I had to do an oil chage and blower alignment before I took it because the belt was jumping. Im trying to find out now when they are going to be home. Its not looking good. :mj:

Looks like sunburned will take my spot if I cant get the car ready tonight.

I'm pretty sure you ment that you'd trade spots with me, then not make it...so Dale can get checked at 5:00...

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I'll see you all tomorrow. Hopefully the clearing of the weather continues tonight

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I'm pretty sure you ment that you'd trade spots with me, then not make it...so Dale can get checked at 5:00...

Sorry, I was just looking at the alternate list..

I just got in the Door, I wasnt able to get the car back together completly. Im bummed out, I really wanted to take the car out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread