MACA 3rd Annual JLP Dyno Day!!!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Sorry, I was just looking at the alternate list..

I just got in the Door, I wasnt able to get the car back together completly. Im bummed out, I really wanted to take the car out. :(

That makes two of us :whine:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Finally got a dyno spot around 3:30. Made 570whp and 474 lb-ft of torque with a perfect a/f ratio. Johnny actually commented many times on how well the car felt and how good the tune was.

The first pull, he had one of the settings on the dyno wrong, so it read 567 hp and 913 lb-ft of torque. Everyone standing around the screen was dumbfounded haha.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Awesome time today and a great day for driving! Big thanks to the JLP Crew for putting on such a nice event with great people and food. What an awesome setup they have there. I also love that I smell like fuel now that I am home and relaxing. A drink is in the near future though because I think I am still cold.

Finally got a dyno spot around 3:30. Made 570whp and 474 lb-ft of torque with a perfect a/f ratio. Johnny actually commented many times on how well the car felt and how good the tune was.

The first pull, he had one of the settings on the dyno wrong, so it read 567 hp and 913 lb-ft of torque. Everyone standing around the screen was dumbfounded haha.

Congrats on your numbers today Dale. Your car really looks great and when you punched it on the way home tonight it squatted evenly and nice when you hit it. Looks like the suspension is really set up great.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yes Tim, I also reek of exhaust fumes lol.

Yeah, the suspension is pretty nice. It's all griggs up front with 350# coilover springs, and its got Cobra R springs in the rear. Tokico illuminas all around. Can't wait til I can get it out to MIR.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Yes Tim, I also reek of exhaust fumes lol.

Yeah, the suspension is pretty nice. It's all griggs up front with 350# coilover springs, and its got Cobra R springs in the rear. Tokico illuminas all around. Can't wait til I can get it out to MIR.

Congrats on the numbers :)

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Finally got a dyno spot around 3:30. Made 570whp and 474 lb-ft of torque with a perfect a/f ratio.

droool.png
570!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
At about 3300 RPM's, no less! Ridiculous.

Of course, I made a quick joke about the 900+ torque number at those RPM's, adding "...anything is possible." Some random 19-year-old got all serious and told me how wrong I was...

Ahhhhhhh, welcome to the world of sarcasm, genius! :loser:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah, congrats Dale, that car laid down some awesome numbers. I don't mind saying I had some serious second thoughts about letting my car run on the dyno after basically every friggen person in the shop walked up to it once the hood was popped. I guess I should get that tune fixed eventually.

And remember...it's one piece of chicken per Tim.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Great day and luckily the weather held out. I dunno how the MD/nova guys made out driving back into the rain and snow crap though. Nice to put some faces to screen names and hopefully i wont be in a sling next time around :lol1:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I may have just found a new signature line!!!!!! :lol:

lol, glad I could help.

Great day and luckily the weather held out. I dunno how the MD/nova guys made out driving back into the rain and snow crap though. Nice to put some faces to screen names and hopefully i wont be in a sling next time around :lol1:

Actually....the weather was fine for me on the ride back. I went to a bd party before I went home, and didn't leave there until 9:00. The weather didn't start to turn sour until probably around 9:30 or so....

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Nice meeting everyone. Way nicer than most shops and great food set up.

For those asking, the cobra went 490hp/512tq then 490/515tq. I need more than 19.5 degrees!

Users who are viewing this thread