MACA "Halfway" GTG Sat. May 9th.....

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great time today fellas!!!! Good weather, good cruise, good food, GREAT company! Had fun playing pattycakes with Mr. Policeman on the way home........huh Mustafa???

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
The off-duty Statie in the white compact, or a uniform??

Me and Ev made it to Mt Airy without breaking any laser beams. Good thing, too, 'cuz we were FLYIN'!

Yeah, great time was had by all, but...so much for meeting the PA contingent "halfway". Not a single out-of-state plate in the bunch, except for Darryl in his new Edge with Michigan plates which doesn't really count. What happened, boys?

UA shirts are AWESOME by the way, DG. Thanks again!!

Last edited:

Boobinspector

Established Member
Sorry I did not make this time. The wifes whole family got together today and I got to finally clean the car this morning. I think the later was the best part of the day. My oldest nate got to help too, he like cleaning wheels which is amazing. While the 2 week old hanged out in his swing, watching daddy and big brother clean the beast. :) It won't be long before they are asking dad for the keys. While tell them are you outta your mind . The HELL THE @#!! NOOO.!!!! Sorry for hijacking thread.

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
The off-duty Statie in the white compact, or a uniform??

Me and Ev made it to Mt Airy without breaking any laser beams. Good thing, too, 'cuz we were FLYIN'!

Yeah, great time was had by all, but...so much for meeting the PA contingent "halfway". Not a single out-of-state plate in the bunch, except for Darryl in his new Edge with Michigan plates which doesn't really count. What happened, boys?

UA shirts are AWESOME by the way, DG. Thanks again!!

Great time meeting with everyone today. I told yall the FORD EDGE SPORT with 22's can Roll with the Big Dawgs.....I was ready for the Ricer to pull something....He didn't know what the 3.5L V6 can do with overdrive "OFF":burnout:

I can't wait to see the Pics taken while we (okay you all) were tearing it up down 95 South.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Pattycakes with the po-po? Do tell

I let her rip a few times on 95, glad they stayed away from me. Need no more tickets in the Cobra.

Had a good time today, weather was great.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
I got on 95 south today and passed exit 47 then the numbers kept goin down. I had no idea where the place was so I went home. Sorry guys I tried. Wish I coulda came.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Great time today fellas!!!! Good weather, good cruise, good food, GREAT company! Had fun playing pattycakes with Mr. Policeman on the way home........huh Mustafa???

Had a ball today. More for the conversation and good company that anything.

LOL... Yeah, by the time I noticed what/who he was, it was to late:uh oh: I gave him a straight face look as if I didn't think I did anything wrong... like speeding by him, and when he jumped behind me, I just knew it was going to be ugly... but I guess he had other plans.;-) I guess I got away with one.

Here are some of the pics I snapped off today.

Starting line up... 4 deep from Hillendale...
IMG_1274.gif

IMG_1275.gif

IMG_1276.gif

IMG_1277.gif

IMG_1278.gif

IMG_1279.gif

Picked up a straggler on the side of 95... My big bro
IMG_1305.gif

IMG_1306.gif

Maryland house...
IMG_1287.gif

IMG_1285.gif

IMG_1290.gif

IMG_1291.gif

IMG_1292.gif

IMG_1293.gif

IMG_1294.gif

IMG_1295.gif

IMG_1296.gif

IMG_1298.gif

IMG_1299.gif

IMG_1288.gif

On our way to Bull Run... or whatever its called.
IMG_1302.gif

Didn't take many pics after leaving the food spot... We were all stretching our legs on the highway, so I needed 2 hands on the wheel. But I did manage
to get a shot of the car that was the main attraction... Daryl in his new everyday beast...
IMG_1309.gif

IMG_1308.gif

Again, I had a blast. I wish there were more cars but it still was an amazing time. Cant wait til the next meet. Good seeing everyone. I think I have everyone's name down now:-D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY2p30T142w"]YouTube - MVI 1300[/ame]

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Sorry I couldnt make it this afternoon guys. My mother is working tomorrow so we had our mothers day family thing this afternoon so it was a no go for me.

Dwight, if you could please send me a paypal address + whatever shipping is for the Polo shirt.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread