MACA "Halfway" GTG Sat. May 9th.....

cobra1923

Established Member
So.. I'll be there as long as weather holds out. What's the plan? Business as usual at the Bel Air park and ride or the Hereford Car Show in Hunt Valley?

TRBO VNM

Damn it..ugh. I hate to do this, but I can't make it. too much going on in the garage and then tuning on sunday to get this fit in. I blame it on Richie and Drew for not getting Drews car to me until after 8 last night. :poke: Looks like the track is out of the question for friday night as well.

if things go well the next 2 nights, then I will be there, but right now it isn't looking good. I really wanted to make this.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Wish I could make it. I have a meeting about my son's baptism right smack in the middle of the day. The rest of the day I'll be sanding my car.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Are you guys still meetin up at the rest stop. If so does anyone have an address. I wanna mapquest it cuz it looks like I'll be a one man cruise there.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Weather looking MUCH better. I just want to get out in the Cobra. The more the better, but it'll be fun regardless.

I've barely had the car 2 months and we've had like 2 events! I even went to the Philly cruise in the driving rain and almost died for MACA! Don't shun me just yet.
Dale, this wasn't a MACA event. But it was a neat idea.....someone should organize something like this for MACA Cobras.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Ok, based upon my self declared online meteorology degree that I awarded myself, The storm off to the west, over Cincinnati should be over us around 11pm-1am this evening. At the current speed which it is moving, it should be past before the morning.

That means no rainfall but the ground might be wet. Hopefully if the cloud cover rolls out with the storm, that should be enough time to get the ground dry before we all meet.

I'm going to go against the Certified weather man :p and say that Saturday will be Sunny and nice. :-D

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Ok, based upon my self declared online meteorology degree that I awarded myself, The storm off to the west, over Cincinnati should be over us around 11pm-1am this evening. At the current speed which it is moving, it should be past before the morning.

That means no rainfall but the ground might be wet. Hopefully if the cloud cover rolls out with the storm, that should be enough time to get the ground dry before we all meet.

I'm going to go against the Certified weather man :p and say that Saturday will be Sunny and nice. :-D

Anyone know of any news stations hiring?:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread