MACA "Halfway" GTG Sat. May 9th.....

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Well, it poured on us all day on Sunday at Summit Point. We only lost 1 car, a Shelby KR700 into the wall. Saturday was better with a bit of dry track.
Wish I could make next Sat, but I'll be at Summit that day as well. :(

Ninedown

Established Member
Been in Arizona for the past 5 weeks for work. One thing I don't miss is the east cost weather. It has rained one day since I been here, sunny everyday. Wish I could make this GTG..

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
It's a 7:05 start, I have tix already. Still debating if I will be able to make the GTG though. May have all day drinking plans in Fells Point.

Yeah, I was thinking I'd be able to make it because the game is late, but we were planning on tailgating before and then going out after, so I don't think I can fit all that in.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah, I was thinking I'd be able to make it because the game is late, but we were planning on tailgating before and then going out after, so I don't think I can fit all that in.
You know Dale, you finally get a Cobra and now you seem to look for excuses to skip the GTG's......:bash: I liked you better when you had the GT!!!! jk

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
You know Dale, you finally get a Cobra and now you seem to look for excuses to skip the GTG's......:bash: I liked you better when you had the GT!!!! jk

Hey, you've only been to one this year, and you can't tell me a hot car show is better than the beach on a sunny 90* day. Not my fault everything is getting rained out. I would have been there this past saturday if the event was still on, even in the rain (got new tires...) :poke:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Forecast shows signs of promise...

LOL Dwight! Dale used to show up for EVERYTHING when he was a wannabe!

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
DG - I wont be making this one. I'll have to catch up with you at some other time to get you your funds for the shirt.

cobra1923

Established Member
Quite a few "unable to make it on the 9th" replies, what is the plan and how many can actually make it to something on Saturday? Weather looks like it is going to cooperate but do we need to push due to lack of attendance?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Forecast shows signs of promise...

LOL Dwight! Dale used to show up for EVERYTHING when he was a wannabe!

I've barely had the car 2 months and we've had like 2 events! I even went to the Philly cruise in the driving rain and almost died for MACA! Don't shun me just yet.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Man, I couldnt make the last one because of a bachlor party, not I cant make this one because of the wedding..

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I cannot make this one...I'll be in Fredrick picking out a pup, and getting ready to watch Richard (Callaway Cobra) put on his wedding shackles :poke:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
In, even with a bit of weather...

Otherwise I'm afraid my tires will dry rot and my gas will go stale!

Users who are viewing this thread