MACA members going to OC in May

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
This is fantastic!!! I can't possibly respond to all of you guys, but thanks so much for the well wishes as I finally finish school. I am working so hard and will be ready for a great time in OC. It's always a great time but this will make it even better.

Of course we can still celebrate on Friday!

Joe, we hope to see you too! Glad to hear the miles are still low on the cobra...she likes to be babied!

Tim,
OC is a while away, maybe something will come up so that your wife can come. She's fun to be around and will be missed but I'm crossing my fingers she will be there!

TDoh,
Dodge or not, you're still my fave and you will NEVER be banned!

zaxjax,
Does this mean you're not coming to OC?!? It won't be the same without you running out onto the Coastal Highway in traffic to get those awesome pics.

Wiseguy,
I can't make any promises on remembering anything I learned in school while at the Greene Turtle, so just bring your first aid kit with instructions just in case! (Step 1: tear open the band-aid package, Step 2: apply band-aid over wound, not over the patient's eye, etc.)

This is gonna be a blast!!! We'll just invade the Turtle if they don't have a private party room. The more, the merrier!!!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
It all depends Jamie

I had a blast having Rob as a co-pilot but I have to see how the kids baseball season goes. Zach is looking like the ace of the U10 pitching staff and may have a tournament that weekend.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I want to go but I would feel out of place with all the drinking going on around me... lol. I'm not 21 til August :(

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm sure at some point there will be an afterparty at the '87th street playas' beach house hahaha.

TRBO VNM

oh damn....

lowboy...just get some chick with friends to drive you down. I am sure we can all find places for them to crash. :D

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Were bringing down a beer pong table:rockon:

Now that's what I'm talkin about :rockon:

I would have if I was still bringing the Jeep. Maybe I'll have someone else drive it and pull all the doors so we can have a support vehicle for the weekend haha.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Now that's what I'm talkin about :rockon:

I would have if I was still bringing the Jeep. Maybe I'll have someone else drive it and pull all the doors so we can have a support vehicle for the weekend haha.

Support vehicle? We're driving Mustangs, not BMW's...

</shot at zaxjax>

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
I want to go but I would feel out of place with all the drinking going on around me... lol. I'm not 21 til August :(

Don't give that thought any more consideration...you're on the list! There's plenty of fun to be had without drinking. Just come down for some good food, good times, and cool cars.

Turning 21 is overrated anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread