MACA members going to OC in May

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I am in Jamie. I remember last yr when you were talking about school and planning something to celebrate. I can't wait for OC.

I babysat Tim last yr...someone elses turn this yr.

On the forum you have to give more info than just Tim. lol

I was out of hand last year but I do believe you refer to other Tim.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Make sure you sit and guard the empty beach house, while everyone goes out!

TDOH - MACA's really drunk guard dog

Fixed it for ya - I drank at least a 12-pack while you guys were out. Good times...good times....

Yeah, going out definitely ain't my thing anymore. I'll leave that to you young pups -
Oh, I mean "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" :mj:

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Are any nurse 'friends' coming with you Jame? Inquiring minds wanna know.

No "nurse friends" coming with me. They're all going on "lavish vacations" (i.e. Hawaii, Bahamas, Bermuda)....I'm going to OC to see some cars!:pepper:

Trust me, you don't want any of my classmates tagging along and neither do I! :xpl:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Support vehicle? We're driving Mustangs, not BMW's...

</shot at zaxjax>

haha, well I do have a CO2 tank in the back... I've wanted to try do make a portable kegerator. Does a tapped keg count as an open beverage?

Oh Man.....Here we go.....

I can bring ping pong paddles if you would like :poke:

I have a feeling this May is going to be epic. :pop:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Well if you do that I'll cruise down too so at least it won't be a boring ride. Just need to find someone who wants to split for a room. Where are you guys staying?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'm trying to figure out why you haven't gone the last few years :dw:

wife's b-day is the same weekend. not really what she wants to do all weekend with her bday.

Jason is spot on. I used to go out for this every year, at least for the afternoon, but not in the last 6 (since I met Marisa). She's ok with cars and all, but isn't really a fan of O.C, so getting her out there for this would take an act of god. My solution is simple...we should just move hotrod week to the last week in May and I'll be fine :beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Jason is spot on. I used to go out for this every year, at least for the afternoon, but not in the last 6 (since I met Marisa). She's ok with cars and all, but isn't really a fan of O.C, so getting her out there for this would take an act of god. My solution is simple...we should just move hotrod week to the last week in May and I'll be fine :beer:

Get a new pair of pants and move her B-Day to the next week:poke:

HAHA Like I should talk considering I will be comfirming for the 3rd time tonight that it is ok to go without her LOL!

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
Well if you do that I'll cruise down too so at least it won't be a boring ride. Just need to find someone who wants to split for a room. Where are you guys staying?

mike and i are staying with trbo vnm and everyone else that got in on that house.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Get a new pair of pants and move her B-Day to the next week:poke:

HAHA Like I should talk considering I will be comfirming for the 3rd time tonight that it is ok to go without her LOL!

LOL, if it weren't her bd I wouldn't have a problem going. I'm telling you, we just need to move hotrod week.

Users who are viewing this thread