MACA members going to OC in May

stang8psi

Established Member
I'll Be down there Fri-Sun, Is there going to be any mustang or Maca Meet Somewhere this year!

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
The Greene Turtle emailed me. We are able to reserve a bunch of tables (she actually said the whole north side of the dining room), so this is probably the option I will take. Otherwise I'd have to pay $300 to close the upstairs. I'll reserve the tables and we can all eat, drink, and be merry.:beer: There's some other people coming to OC with us this year (family + friends) so I will book enough tables for 25 people, in case some can't make it. They offered another option for me: The Blue Ox Bar & Grill which is now under new management with a revamped menu and much better pricing. I think I want to hang out at the Turtle since it's close to the Carousel and I can crawl across the street to go back to our room if needed. :eek:

Stay tuned, I'll be reserving the tables soon. Let me know if there are any other takers!!

LadyJame

Established Member
I'll Be down there Fri-Sun, Is there going to be any mustang or Maca Meet Somewhere this year!

Yes, I believe the MCOM is still sponsoring the show at Castaways and I think they expanded to the lot next door and a mobile dyno will be there for part of the day. In the past this was on Saturdays so I'm assuming it's the same this year as well.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, they got a mobile dyno?

Good stuff about Greene Turtle, its a long walk from our house on 87th, but we've done it before.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
The year we took over the upstairs was a blast! I was kickin everyones tail in pool. We just showed up at about 4 and it was empty. Do you have a time to start up in mind?

LadyJame

Established Member
Damn, they got a mobile dyno?

Good stuff about Greene Turtle, its a long walk from our house on 87th, but we've done it before.

I thought Corey-Jo said they were getting a mobile dyno for a few hours! Don't worry about the walk to your house, there's so many of us staying at the Carousel that you can crash somewhere. Hell, park in the parking deck and crash in your car if you have to!

The year we took over the upstairs was a blast! I was kickin everyones tail in pool. We just showed up at about 4 and it was empty. Do you have a time to start up in mind?

I was thinking 8:00pm in case some came late, but we can make it earlier if you think we'd have a better chance at taking over the place. 8:00 is late, especially when you've driven a few hours and you're hungry. Let me know if I should set it for earlier.

LadyJame

Established Member
how many people does the upstairs hold? I'm sure we can all chip in if you wanted....

I don't know what the upstairs will hold but I don't want to make people pay to reserve the space and then pay for their food + drinks. I'll just reserve the tables, but thanks for the gesture!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I think I want to hang out at the Turtle since it's close to the Carousel and I can crawl across the street to go back to our room if needed

There is an available Limo Service to bring you across the street if you need:thumbsup:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Definitely get tables Jame if you can - the upstairs is alright - but its hot and the entire area is just small as hell.

I'd rather take over the downstairs so all the regular townies can start bitching. :)

lastdeployment

Established Member
I graduate that weekend as well... But, I won't be making it this year. Congratulations and everybody have a good time!! I look forward to the pictures! (of the cars...) :rockon:

LadyJame

Established Member
I graduate that weekend as well... But, I won't be making it this year. Congratulations and everybody have a good time!! I look forward to the pictures! (of the cars...) :rockon:

Oh man!!! Congrats on graduating! :dancenana:
Wish you could come, I will have to fill you in on this year's sausage battle between Phantom & zaxjax! Guaranteed go-kart crash carnage to be caught on video, too!

LadyJame

Established Member
Reservations made for "Jamie's Graduation Party" for 25 people (approx.) at 7:00pm at the Greene Turtle, 5/14.

Users who are viewing this thread