MACA-SGS Dyno Day - Saturday, February 9!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I have a buddy with an F-250 that would like in on the action, let me know if hes allowed on the rollers.

Also another buddy that may bring a 99 GT with a procharger.

Let me know, I will get back in touch with them if they are allowed to grace the rollers.

Thanks
Jason

dragon40k

Established Member
That sounds like a sweet idea Kevin. Let me see what i got goin on. Dwight don't put me down yet I'm still not sure.

^^^^^ call the insurance company and tell them you taking it to the storage, have them activate your policy and call them the next day have have them turn it off again. Ive done if before, taking cars to storage or somewhere to get work done...

This is what I'm planning except mine is getting "maintenance" done. However the weather doesn't look too promising so i'm holding off calling them just to be sure. I'll still be there just without the cobra.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have a buddy with an F-250 that would like in on the action, let me know if hes allowed on the rollers.

Also another buddy that may bring a 99 GT with a procharger.

Let me know, I will get back in touch with them if they are allowed to grace the rollers.

Thanks
Jason
Jason, if there's spots after the MACA folks are done, and Dave is willing, I see no problem with having your buddies dyno. There may be a couple of others that may dyno that haven't posted yet, but there should be spots later in the afternoon.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Are we seriously not going to have this if it rains? Not enough space inside the shop for everyone to stand around? I'm really looking forward to this and hope its not canceled or postponed.

03CobraDom

Established Member
weather says rain/snow showers...as long as its only rain, i'd be in....dont really wanna get stuck that far away in the snow tho..

03CobraDom

Established Member
mines not enabled with the current tune on it haha... and come on now...traction control really gonna help a couple 400-600 rwhp cars?

CobraSoze

SPTZ VNM
Established Member
Are we seriously not going to have this if it rains? Not enough space inside the shop for everyone to stand around? I'm really looking forward to this and hope its not canceled or postponed.

I'm looking forward to this too, but will not go if it rains or snows...my car never leaves the garage unless it's dry out.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
So can they dyno the cars if they are wet? Wouldnt they slip on the rollers? Also what kind of Dyno are they using?

Venimus03

Established Member
I'm looking forward to this too, but will not go if it rains or snows...my car never leaves the garage unless it's dry out.
I don't like to drive my car in the rain either, but I wouldn't miss a dyno day because of it. Just give you car a wash when it gets home and everything will be ok. :)

qwikhuh

Established Member
If the weather is nice I will come down and hang out for awhile.

SGS has a Dynojet 248. The Dynojets will show more HP than a Mustang Dyno will. The MD creates variable loads on the car for tuning purposes so they will show less overall power. Most MD owners have a formula to convert the numbers to a typical Dynojet number.

Unless you guys want to run your own wideband there is no reason to get a bung welded in just for some power pulls. Dave can usually remove your rear 02 sensor and install the wideband sensor there.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Unless you guys want to run your own wideband there is no reason to get a bung welded in just for some power pulls. Dave can usually remove your rear 02 sensor and install the wideband sensor there.

Front 02 if you have cats......

Users who are viewing this thread