MACA-SGS Dyno Day - Saturday, February 9!

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
if it rains will there be a rain date? if theres any possibility at all im going to be staying home, cant take a chance on being in the rain with bald DR's.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Denice and I are in. I will dyno my car. Rain date does not matter. My car is at the shop already. Bring ear protection !!!! haha.. I'll take any slot Dwight. I just got some new coil packs.

CobraSoze

SPTZ VNM
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE;I will dyno my car. Bring ear protection !!!!.[/QUOTE said:
I have to see that...you just raised the bar on my "cancel due to rain" threshold:lol:

Venimus03

Established Member
I have to see that...you just raised the bar on my "cancel due to rain" threshold:lol:
Don't think we are going to have to worry about bad weather anymore, its looking good now :beer::rockon:

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Denice and I are in. I will dyno my car. Rain date does not matter. My car is at the shop already. Bring ear protection !!!! haha.. I'll take any slot Dwight. I just got some new coil packs.

Suhweet, I can't wait to see this. :rockon:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member

Hey bro, why dont you jump on the 10am slot since your car is already up there and wont need to cool off. I'll probably have to leave after lunch and want to see your car on the rollers!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hey DG, unfortunately Russ will not be able to make it so you can remove him from the list. I'm still waiting to hear back from my neighbor with the whippled '03 vert, hopefully he can fill in his spot.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Hey DG, unfortunately Russ will not be able to make it so you can remove him from the list. I'm still waiting to hear back from my neighbor with the whippled '03 vert, hopefully he can fill in his spot.
Gotcha KT.....Or maybe someone with an ole' notch can fill in there??

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Meth injection is up and running! No more heat soak for me! Now I just gotta figure out why I'm getting codes saying I'm running lean...

When are we gonna make the final decision on this due to weather?

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
O.K. here's the latest scoop on the weather up here for tomorrow. It may be a little wet for your cruise up and or light rain, BUT, it goes away early, 10-11am, and gets sunny and 50 for the ride home. Just be careful on the way up and leave early and really enjoy your ride home !!

Users who are viewing this thread