MACA-SGS Dyno Day - Saturday, February 9!

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
sorry, going to have to cancel guys, still looks like a chance of rain, and i need to rest my back for a couple days, pulled it out really bad yesterday,

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
changing oil right now. gotta feed her once in a while, right? Rain won't hold me off. Just hoping I don't get a work call at 7. Doing some pretty aggressively scheduled projects which require 7 day work weeks.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
sorry, going to have to cancel guys, still looks like a chance of rain, and i need to rest my back for a couple days, pulled it out really bad yesterday,
Ah come on Cory......You post up all those awesome pics of your Cobra, which hardly anybody has ever seen, and then you back out of the dyno day???? You're too young to pull your back out.........:shrug:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Ah come on Cory......You post up all those awesome pics of your Cobra, which hardly anybody has ever seen, and then you back out of the dyno day???? You're too young to pull your back out.........:shrug:

hurt my back a few years back in a 4 wheeler accidennt now i screw it up real easy and just have to let it rest and tons of icy hot.

plus its gonna rain.

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
hurt my back a few years back in a 4 wheeler accidennt now i screw it up real easy and just have to let it rest and tons of icy hot.

plus its gonna rain.

whats rain got to do with anything? it will clear up by the afternoon. i know your cars been in the rain before. besided your the kid that does 55 in a 55 zone. you'll be fine.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
It will in all likelyhood, not rain on the trip up or back, which is all I care about........No fun driving these cars in the rain for me. There may be a shower while we are inside at SGS.

Users who are viewing this thread