MACA shirts, hats, etc.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Leslie has always been very short and hard to deal with. She has no employees and works 6-7 days a week, I know this is not our problem, but I could sense her attitude evrytime I spoke with her.

That's exactly the feeling I had when I went into her store. The thing that puzzled me about my e-mail, was she asked me which ones I wanted because she could only fill the hoodies or the shirts. Either your out of 1 or the other and have no choice :shrug:

Maybe next time! Thanks 007snake!!

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
Yea if anyone lives nearby & wouldn't mind making a pickup, it's 3 hours out of the way for me and your first couple of drinks on me! :beer:
Andrew Coffarelli
610-217-6286

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
local pickup

Maybe 007snake or Bonefish can go by for a pickup. Check with them if you need it brought to OC.

Yea if anyone lives nearby & wouldn't mind making a pickup, it's 3 hours out of the way for me and your first couple of drinks on me! :beer:
Andrew Coffarelli
610-217-6286

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
007snake.....let me know if you are going by or not...and how you want to coordinate.

What were her hours again? I can do an after work run easier than a during work run..as long as she is open til 6...and I need to know if I am picking them all up or just some. If I am doing it.

If you want...we can talk tonight on the phone..

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I will go pick up shirts for everyone Wednesday around noon, so far I have:
Rick F.
Andrew C.
Tim B.
I already picked up Jasons. I will check this thread tomorrow right before I leave for EmbroidMe.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

As a recommendation, I don't know if this helped since I never received a reply to any of my emails, but I replied to the original email she sent me and told her someone would be by to pick mine up and gave her Mike's name. At least then I made her aware of it prior to someone just showing up.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Could someone please pick up my shirt if they’re heading over to store? I was going to have mine shipped, got the email saying it was done and I responded but never heard back again and I’ve tried calling can't get a hold of her. I'm in DE so it’s a hike for me to drive down. So if anybody was stopping by the store could you pick mine up like Andrew said there would be some drinks involved LOL :beer:
-Tim Braucht

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
As a recommendation, I don't know if this helped since I never received a reply to any of my emails, but I replied to the original email she sent me and told her someone would be by to pick mine up and gave her Mike's name. At least then I made her aware of it prior to someone just showing up.

I need your name and last name initial if you want me to pick up your shirt(s)

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I just got back from EmbroidMe, I have Ricks and Jasons shirts. Leslie had just mailed Andrews and Tim's. I don't know when you guys are leaving but you should have them in a day.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Thanks for stopping by and checking:beer: hopefully I get it soon I want to wear down oc

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Picked up my order up today :banana:
2012-05-16_18-05-13_750.jpg

Last edited:

NickF1011

Established Member
Well, no response to my last e-mail but the charge went through on my credit card on the 19th. Better have them soon. This is becoming a mess.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
A friend of mine is in the shirt business , and he said he could do some shirts, hoodies. If there is any interest in having some made, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

rizjan67

Established Member
A friend of mine is in the shirt business , and he said he could do some shirts, hoodies. If there is any interest in having some made, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

I would be interested in one.

Users who are viewing this thread