MACA shirts, hats, etc.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Not to large on the logo.

Offer long sleeve and short sleeve T's. Good quality, not too thin.

How about something fun on the back like this? :

run_your_car_not_your_mouth_tshirt.jpg

I agree, the 50/50 shirts are good quaility. We will come up with some different designs, I really think the MACA logo is bad ass and would look good on the back, big, like the example, but we will decide once we get the logos back. Maybe I will have him do one without the circle in color and B/W and one with the circle, color and b/w, and we can design shirts, hats etc. from there.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
I think snake with SVT above it on chest, MACA logo on back with Mid-Atlantic Cobra above logo and Association below logo. One option (if your source could/would allow us to do on that site we would order from) is for a dollar or two more, is below Association on the back, we can add member# xxx

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I think snake with SVT above it on chest, MACA logo on back with Mid-Atlantic Cobra above logo and Association below logo. One option (if your source could/would allow us to do on that site we would order from) is for a dollar or two more, is below Association on the back, we can add member# xxx

agreed

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
I would be interested in a shirt. I would even dig a shirt with just SVT on it, maybe across the chest or on the back across the shoulder blades. With a MACA logo somewhere of course

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Not to large on the logo.

Offer long sleeve and short sleeve T's. Good quality, not too thin.

How about something fun on the back like this? :

run_your_car_not_your_mouth_tshirt.jpg

I like that too. Maybe put that on the front with a smaller cobra centered under it and then the large logo on the back? Try to go with an American Apparel brand tshirt. They are good quality and fit nice.

Just a visual of what I was meaning...
MACA.jpg

Last edited:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Some great ideas so far guys. This sounds promising. I agree with the logo on the back and the snake over the pocket on the front. I also do like that saving as well so having that on the front is pretty tempting as well.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Been looking into Under Armor but striking out. Wifes company used to rent office space from them so trying that angle as well. Her boss is very close with them.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member

Actually, I've changed my mind about one thing. Instead of the snake and SVT on the left chest, it would look better center chest. The SVT part could be above or below the snake...whichever looks better. As far as the back, I still like my original idea with the possible option of member number...would make it more personal and original to each person.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Actually, I've changed my mind about one thing. Instead of the snake and SVT on the left chest, it would look better center chest. The SVT part could be above or below the snake...whichever looks better. As far as the back, I still like my original idea with the possible option of member number...would make it more personal and original to each person.

I will have to see how the member number could be worked out, not sure on the procedure and options, will find out.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I will have to see how the member number could be worked out, not sure on the procedure and options, will find out.

Should have updated logo options next week. he told me circles are out....we will see what he comes up with and then figure out the shirt.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks for doing this! Can't wait to see them! Hats next? Fitted?

I'm mad at myself for selling my sweatshirt last year. Oh well...maybe this year I get that too!

Users who are viewing this thread