MACA shirts, hats, etc.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Ok, here are two choices for our redesigned logo. We were thinking of having one of these nice and big on the rear of the shirts and hoodies and the next logo, next post, on the front "pocket area" - we won't have pockets. We are leaning towrds the first one, any opinions?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Here are the choices for the pocket area. All the shirts, long sleeve and short sleeve and hoodies will be black this time around. I will have a website that everyone can visit to purchase once we select the logos. we will have to work out shipping, but I can probably bring them all down to Cruizin Oc if you want to save the shipping cost and plan to attend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I am thinking we ned to be consistant with the MACA and SVT lettering. I think we should go with the layout from A, but put the solid svt lettering without the white outline like A2. Than the 3A front would work nice....opinions?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Logos look good. Go with no outline of the letters for sure. Have you decided on what brand of shirt they'll be on? Or will it be a site like cafepress that allows you to select the shirt type?

Sent from N8's iPhone

Last edited:

NickF1011

Established Member
I am thinking we ned to be consistant with the MACA and SVT lettering. I think we should go with the layout from A, but put the solid svt lettering without the white outline like A2. Than the 3A front would work nice....opinions?

I prefer the layout from A-2 for sure. Layout A looks like the club name is "Cobra Mid-Atlantic Association". ??

Don't really have a preference with or without the outline though. The outline may look better on certain background colors though.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Why does the snake have its tongue sticking out?

I like the idea of a simple snake logo on the left chest and then the A2 logo on the back.

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Logos look good. Go with no outline of the letters for sure. Have you decided on what brand of shirt they'll be on? Or will it be a site like cafepress that allows you to select the shirt type?

Sent from N8's iPhone

I will ask. If you have any preferences let me know.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Why does the snake have its tongue sticking out?

I like the idea of a simple snake logo on the left chest and then the A2 logo on the back.

I am with you. When the snake is larger the red toungue looks good, I had to give my graphic designer some freedom..

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Yeah, I like image 1, but there is a part of image 2 that I like as well. The part of image 2 that I like is that the mid atlantic is above cobra, simply because that's how we say our name, so if that was like that on image 1, I'd say we have a winner for the back. As far as the chest logo goes, I like the first one best, and it would match up with the 1st back logo (I like the white outline on SVT and MACA). But either way, I'm getting a couple.

Last edited:

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
No outline on the maca, and definitely A-2 for the cobra positioning in relation to mid Atlantic cobra association. You can count me in for a shirt!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
No outline on the maca, and definitely A-2 for the cobra positioning in relation to mid Atlantic cobra association. You can count me in for a shirt!

I have told the graphic designer A2 and the 3A, thank you for the feedback. He is sending the information to EmroidMe and they will create the website with ordering options

Users who are viewing this thread