MACA Spring Cecil County Drag Day/Car Show

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
So are we re-scheduling this for Friday April 8th?? If so, I'll go change the date on the schedule page.. :beer:

Sean, so far everyone seems to be ok with re-scheduling this event for Friday April 8th.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Sean, so far everyone seems to be ok with re-scheduling this event for Friday April 8th.

everyone but me i guess :rolleyes: i have this thing called work and then driving through dc and baltimore it would take me like 3 hours to get there so id say im out. i guess ill look into capitol on saturday or something instead :shrug:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ken, do you want me to un-stickey this and you can start a new thread for this Friday? This thread is getting enormous as all our GTG threads seem to........

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
everyone but me i guess :rolleyes: i have this thing called work and then driving through dc and baltimore it would take me like 3 hours to get there so id say im out. i guess ill look into capitol on saturday or something instead :shrug:

Can't make this Friday nite - but I'll be at Capitol saturday...

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Ken, do you want me to un-stickey this and you can start a new thread for this Friday? This thread is getting enormous as all our GTG threads seem to........

Sure Dwight, no problem.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Antex said:
Can't make this Friday nite - but I'll be at Capitol saturday...

cool man, lets see how the week goes. ill drop you a pm if i do decide to go for sure. its always better having someone to talk to while at the track :beer:

Last edited:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
Looks like it may be raining on Friday. Saturday looks better, but I don't know if it was available or not. I may be up for Capital on Saturday.

if friday is a wash out i'm going to capitol on sunday....are they even open on saturday?

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
if friday is a wash out i'm going to capitol on sunday....are they even open on saturday?

from what i can tell there having a ET brackets race on saturday night-anyone know if there open during the day for test and tune or anything? sunday there closed.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
from what i can tell there having a ET brackets race on saturday night-anyone know if there open during the day for test and tune or anything? sunday there closed.

Capitol opens Saturdays at 11:30am - bracket racing starts at 6:00pm, I think the staging lanes shut down at 4:30pm. I'll be bracket racing too - trying to win money for more mods... :burnout:

They are open on Sundays...

http://capitolraceway.com/

Last edited:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Antex said:
Capitol opens Saturdays at 11:30am - bracket racing starts at 6:00pm, I think the staging lanes shut down at 4:30pm. I'll be bracket racing too - trying to win money for more mods... :burnout:

They are open on Sundays...

http://capitolraceway.com/

opps, missed the times right smack dab in the middle of the page the first time :read: :loser:
well than unless something odd happens, ill be there at 11:30 am to allow for some cool down time. theres a good chance ill be there by myself so if anyone see's a poor sap and his slow black 93 cobra come on over. even if we havent met. just introduce yourself :beer: hope to see some other MACA there!
later,

Users who are viewing this thread