MACA Spring Cecil County Drag Day/Car Show

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Bummer John, hope you get the problem fixed soon and it doesnt cost you too much. Which gears are you going with?

Going with 3.73s... he said that it would be ready later this afternoon... hopefully.

04Torchvert

Established Member
Im not glad that it rained but not mad either cause i had to work on Sat. Next weekend would be awesome if we could plan it!!!!!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Others want to know, is this event still a go??

I think its safe to say the event today is a wash (pon intented), given the current monsoon type weather we are having... :cuss:

How does everyone feel about a April 8th (Friday night TnT) or April 9th (Saturday TnT) make-up date?

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
I am up for the 8th (car should be fixed and broken in by then)... going to the DC United season opener on the 9th.

verbal

Established Member
I would like to go on Friday the 8th. I will not be able to make it on Saturday. Getting windows tinted.

Dwight, what percentage is your tint?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
verbal said:
I would like to go on Friday the 8th. I will not be able to make it on Saturday. Getting windows tinted.

Dwight, what percentage is your tint?
Chris, they're 30%, but seem a little darker to me.......

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Ken, can you make the 8th? That would be better for me...have practice again on Saturday.

Dwight, theres a better chance I could make it Friday night. So far from the few I've spoken to and the ones who have posted here, it sounds like Friday night TnT would be better for a make-up day. Whats everyones think?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Friday's good with me, but the car might be in the shop getting all my little goodies thrown in along with get those few creeks and pops fixed as well, then its time to start modding hard core!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Looks like everyone is in agreement as far as Friday, but guess what :cuss: More rain is in the forecast for Friday :nonono: Still kinda early to tell so lets just keep our fingers crossed.

dakota318

Banned
Im going to try and get there on Wed... I'll have to see what work has for me. Id like to see what the Stingers will do for me.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Blak92 said:
Im going to try and get there on Wed... I'll have to see what work has for me. Id like to see what the Stingers will do for me.

Yeah Weds looks to be the nicest day of the week. Good luck and let us know how you make out.. :beer:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Blak92 said:
Nice times with the CAI! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread