MACA Spring Cecil County Drag Day/Car Show

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Cecil's going to be about an 80 minute drive from the Hillandale Safeway. I have our first football spring practice in the a.m. and probably won't be going up till after 1:00, so will meet you all up there. I may not race unless I can get my MAF situation taken care of. But looks like we have:

RAWSN8K
I-CAN-STANG
Blk03SVTCobra
Cobra330
lRageATMl
93cobra#3326
jbp99cobra
skinsfan202
RedfireVenom
ta2d1
playwithmysnake
mmars

as potential cruisers up to the dragstrip from the DC area. If you all meet at Safeway at 10:40 a.m., you should be able to arrive at noon and hopefullt beat some showers.

Hey Ken, is Sunday, the 3rd a possibility? Don't know if they're having a T & T then, but it's supposed to be 59 and partly cloudy according to Matt's site......

As it stands right now, we're meeting with the priest that's marrying us (family friend) on Saturday at 11:00am at the TGIFridays around the Greenbelt Road area. It was sort of an emergency schedule so we could get things all straightened our for the ceremony before he goes on vacation.

I will try to make it up there ASAP afterwards though. Sorry fellas. SOMEONE TAKE SOME VIDEO!! :beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Hey Ken, is Sunday, the 3rd a possibility? Don't know if they're having a T & T then, but it's supposed to be 59 and partly cloudy according to Matt's site......

Sunday is a points event at Cecil...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I am out assuming it rains..which it probably is going to...Also I am helping Jason with some moving stuff Friday night so, it will probably be late night.

I will be at Cecil on 16th..anyone going then? Again providing it is not raining.

Dolemite

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Cecil's going to be about an 80 minute drive from the Hillandale Safeway. I have our first football spring practice in the a.m. and probably won't be going up till after 1:00, so will meet you all up there. I may not race unless I can get my MAF situation taken care of. But looks like we have:

RAWSN8K
I-CAN-STANG
Blk03SVTCobra
Cobra330
lRageATMl
93cobra#3326
jbp99cobra
skinsfan202
RedfireVenom
ta2d1
playwithmysnake
mmars

as potential cruisers up to the dragstrip from the DC area. If you all meet at Safeway at 10:40 a.m., you should be able to arrive at noon and hopefullt beat some showers.

Thanks for setting it up Dwight, what would we do without you? I'll be at Safeway at 10:30 as long as it doesn't rain. Who else is in?????

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Just watched the news... flood freakin watch for Saturday dammit! :cuss: Now I gotta go car shopping with the ol' lady.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
I am out assuming it rains..which it probably is going to...Also I am helping Jason with some moving stuff Friday night so, it will probably be late night.

I will be at Cecil on 16th..anyone going then? Again providing it is not raining.

I'll be there on the 16th for SuperStallions as well.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Unless the Cobra God's perform some kind of miracle it's gonna be a washout. :cryying: Looks like we will have to re-schedule for next weekend, and it seems lot's of us can not make it then either. I have my sister's wedding that Friday night so I don't think I will be in any shape to do anything that following Saturday. Maybe the 16'th is better for everybody? :shrug: This sucks. :bash:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
The 16th is a rental day by Super Stallions of the net. I don't believe they are accepting any more entries, but I could be mistaken. they do have a website.

J.R.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
A Critical Weather Day was issued here at work for heavy rainfall and potiential flooding on the east coast for today starting 18:00Z today until midnight on monday. Critical Weather Days are only issued when the forecasters believe the weather is major. i.e. Severe flooding, hurricanes, tropical storms, severe supercell storms.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Well... regardless if it rains or not, I am out. I dropped the cobra off today to get the gears done and as it turns out, I had burnt bearings :cuss: So... now I have to dump more $$$ than I wanted to.

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Antex said:
I'm assuming we're off for tommorrow and need to reschedule for later on this month?

Its looking that way... :(

jbp99cobra said:
Well... regardless if it rains or not, I am out. I dropped the cobra off today to get the gears done and as it turns out, I had 2 burnt bearings :cuss: So... now I have to dump more $$$ than I wanted to.

Bummer John, hope you get the problem fixed soon and it doesnt cost you too much. Which gears are you going with?

Users who are viewing this thread