Mach 1 exterior mods -- Need pics.

mach1stang317

Established Member
I need some help guys, I've gone through all the pics on my computer, but can't find exactly what I'm looking for.
My friend is about to buy a DSG Mach 1, He's looking at doing some exterior mods to start off with so I'm trying to show him a few different little things he can do, painted cobra mirrors, cobra side skirts, maybe tinted tails, stuff like that. Anybody have some good before/after pics? Doesn't have to be DSG, I'm just trying to get some good pics to let him get an general idea... Feel free to throw in some other ideas/mods you might have.

thanks in advance. :beer:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Car looks pretty good the way it is...rims maybe. -Shane
DSC00329.jpg

wickedsvt2002

Established Member
When I had my Mach, I put 69 Mustang roof emblems on behind the 1/4 windows.
Not the best pic
mach11.jpg

Here's a better pic
mach1_g1.jpg

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
epik mach has a super badass looking torch mach, painted mirrors silver FRs and i cant remember but i think 03 rockers. its an amazing looking car.

mach1stang317

Established Member
epik mach has a super badass looking torch mach, painted mirrors silver FRs and i cant remember but i think 03 rockers. its an amazing looking car.

I believe I know which one you're talking about, an 01 cobra bumper too? I have a couple pics of his car... I'd appreciate it if he or someone could post some before/after pics.

tt54l32v

Established Member
not my car but the front bumper looks awesome, and i actually like the wing from this angle.
all this car needs is, painted mirrors, 03 skirts and some diff wheels. also note the hood has more flat black
mach.jpg

autumn_again

Established Member
i like the 99-01 cobra bumper with the chin spoiler, the cobra jet emblem on the shaker, painted cobra mirrors, and thats pretty much it, the car looks pretty awesome from the factory, just a good drop and your good to go.

BajaBoy

Established Member

i actually think he had the stock rockers.. but the 03/04 rear spoiler. But your right his car is sick.

The car looks perfect as is. Just needs suspension and some nice rear DD wheels.

blackgtcp

Established Member
Im going pick up my 04 OW wednesday. All im looking to do outside is a honeycomb panel and my 01 cobra taillights to dress it up a little bit. The steeda spoiler does look pretty good on a mach though. Ill also be patiently waiting on some AFS mach wheels!

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
I like the DD Mach wheels but they dont make them anymore.

Painted Mirrors & Skirts look funny IMO, with the flat black stripe. Louvers look really good I like them, as well as Bullitt Side Scoops.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
All I have now is Cobra mirrors. I had a 03-04 Cobra front bumper but switched back to stock. I think I will have to go with the Cobra bumper again though as my IAT's went up since the heat exchanger doesn't see enough air.

IMG_2969.jpg

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
do you think you could compromise enough with a 99-01 frnt bumper? i like mine looking stock too, but i'm not getting as much air to my IC as i would like.

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
to everybody their own really..i honestly dont like the stock side skirts or front bumper of the machs..at least on my mach..03-04 cobra skirts flow way better with any stang and as far as the bumper i think a 99-01 cobra front at least..im going to go with an 03/04 cobra front from which i think they should have came with in the first place or at least a 99-01 front.. thats just my 2 cents... like i said everybody has their own personal taste..i like the taste of the cobra body with a mach 1 hood + shaker = sexah!!! also 03/04 cobra mirrors rock!!

Users who are viewing this thread