Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
or you could get IRS
mirs.gif

mirs2.gif

pea_jay

Established Member
not my car but the front bumper looks awesome, and i actually like the wing from this angle.
all this car needs is, painted mirrors, 03 skirts and some diff wheels. also note the hood has more flat black
mach.jpg

This car is full of WIN

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I like that one, too. The Roush side exhaust just looks so nice.

There are a lot of really nice looking Machs represented in this thread. REALLY nice! :beer:

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
has anybody ever seen a mach with a black 03-04 spoiler to replace the stock spoiler? I can't say I have, but I'd probably consider doing that if I owned one

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
has anybody ever seen a mach with a black 03-04 spoiler to replace the stock spoiler? I can't say I have, but I'd probably consider doing that if I owned one

I don't remember if the picture I saw was a termi spoiler or a saleen wing but it didn't look that good... Kinda tacky?? :shrug:

I probably didn't like it cause those spoilers are supposed to be flush and the different paint made it stnd out too much... Just my .02

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
I don't remember if the picture I saw was a termi spoiler or a saleen wing but it didn't look that good... Kinda tacky?? :shrug:

I probably didn't like it cause those spoilers are supposed to be flush and the different paint made it stnd out too much... Just my .02

I think the saleen wing would look terrible. I'd still like to see a black cobra spoiler though

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member

I saw it on a Azure Blue car and Imo it looked wicked tacky and out of place..

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
hm just curious to see one. I think the saleen wing takes away from the Mach 1 essence but stock looks great too though

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
DSC01983.jpg

chrome inserts and spray tinted tails

4.6 emblems, chrome sidescoop inserts and corba jet emblem on the shaker

DSC01954-1.jpg

sorry the car is dirty in these pics i was on a road trip, and yes i need to lower herr but its not really a good idea in wyoming where the roads are so horrible

Users who are viewing this thread