Mach 1 exterior mods -- Need pics.

fknsmshn

Established Member
kbmachcopy.jpg

What wheels are these?

BajaBoy

Established Member
to everybody their own really..i honestly dont like the stock side skirts or front bumper of the machs..at least on my mach..03-04 cobra skirts flow way better with any stang and as far as the bumper i think a 99-01 cobra front at least..im going to go with an 03/04 cobra front from which i think they should have came with in the first place or at least a 99-01 front.. thats just my 2 cents... like i said everybody has their own personal taste..i like the taste of the cobra body with a mach 1 hood + shaker = sexah!!! also 03/04 cobra mirrors rock!!

why should they have came with the 03/04 bumper? its an NA motor.. no need for such a big air dam.

But i do agree, the cobra/bullet/35th avi side skirts should have been used.

mach1stang317

Established Member
Bump.

My friend actually got a better deal on a Azure Blue Mach, he'll be flying to Maryland tomorrow to pick it up and drive it home.

Any sweet AB Machs out there?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Sick rides fellas! I REALLY miss my AB Mach..

Imo, I would just do the side skirts, mirrors, and a light 3M tail tint. And mayyybe a 99/01 Cobra bumper.

2stangBK

Established Member
I did the blackout panels in the back with the vinyl overlays over the tailights, smoked lights up front and lightly smoked the Horse with Night Shades.
DSC04844.jpg

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Well the wait is finally over...epikmach and furinox are finally here. Alright!!! Great looking machs guys :banana: Have always loved those cars.

wma8706 man I still cant get over your Cobra, sick as hell! :beer:

jettif

All I have now is Cobra mirrors. I had a 03-04 Cobra front bumper but switched back to stock. I think I will have to go with the Cobra bumper again though as my IAT's went up since the heat exchanger doesn't see enough air.

IMG_2969.jpg

Sick looking Mach1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread