Mach 1 Or L

MonkeysL

Established Member
L with very little money in bolt ons you will smoke a mach1 and many many other vehicles

assasyn

Established Member
The Mach 1 and the Lightning are dead even. Throw 200 bucks in a Lightning and its not even close. I am going to get mach 1 one day. Get both. Do you need a truck?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Ligthning all the way! :poke: :thumbsup:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
The L is better for modding. I've got both...I think the Mach is more comfortable for DD. (they're both autos though)

Both very fun cars, and I love the L speed wise better than the Mach just because of the blower whine :coolman:

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Thats a hard one. Id say the Mach, but only if I had a cobra as a play toy. If I could only have one, itd be...ah crap, itd still be the mach.

SVT8U

Established Member
Machs do come in a 5spd btw.... but both the mach and L can be had in an auto.

You have to ask yourself a few ?'s to help decide what you want.
-Do you need a truck to haul anything?
-How fast do you want to go? Stock for stock they are close. Mach 1 has that badass hood and its a mustang, but the L is a badass, cool looking, s/c truck. Plus you get the blower whine. regardless, both require premium fuel, and lots of it.
- How far do you plan to go on modding? The L has more potential for power, but a mach can be made very fast as well. Keep in mind ( with the Mach) that if you go supercharged (or turbo :banana: :burnout: ) you will be limited to <500 hp without upgrading the internals (they are not forged)

Have you considered a cobra? You can find a cobra for slighlty more than a Mach 1. Before I got my snake I was looking for a Mach and stumbled across a cobra that was in my price range. Ive never looked back since. :burnout: :thumbsup:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
the L would be more of a sleeper car. And it is always fun trashing some gay import in a truck.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
L's also getted wicked awesome gas mileage like....14.....(was that close)
Mach's will get better then 20 all day long....

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Who buys a performance vehicle for gas mileage???? If I gave a sh!t about gas mileage, I'd have a hybrid.....

Users who are viewing this thread