Mach 1 Or L

machone

NA power
Established Member
I got to drive a bunch of lightings at my old job and MANNNN are they sweet. Mach1 is also a badass car though. Just drive both and see which one you like.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
Not really. I was just having some fun with this thread. :fart:

Needed more room so the L had to go for the HD... and getting rid of the first Mach1 was a dumb mistake on my part. If I had to pick between only one or the other right now... I really don't know which I'd opt for. I LOVE the Mach1's, but the L is just so damn practical. :shrug:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
The average motorist....(more important girls) wont know the difference between a V6 stang and a Mach 1......True..... :dw:

SOOOOO TRUE!!!! I have a friend with a 06 V6 Mustang, and everyone comes up, right next to the car, looks at it and then they ask "is it a GT?" These are guys im talking about. The general population doesn't know what SVT is, what a Mach1 is, anything, they can't even tell the difference between a V6 and a GT for Christ sake! Never mind the badges that tell you what it is! :nonono:

All I know, is that I am constantly getting looks from people, whether it's out of awe, curiosity or whatever, damn near everyone looks. And everyone loves it (that I have talked to of course). I see Mach1's from time to time, but I NEVER see Lightnings.

Besides, what's more fun than beating vettes in a truck? :pepper: :banana:

kghumphries said:
man u need to go with the mach. i have an 04 mach and i have ridden in an L. plus if you hold on to the mach long enough it will be a collecters item. ride in a mach and u will make ur mind up quick.

Yeah and a SVT, limited production, truck won't be. :bored:

I love the Mach1's, I really do, but my opinion is the L, all the way. Of course I'm totally biased because the Lightning is my dream car, next to the GT40.

Last edited:

ESVEETEE

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Your ignorance is showing.
Bring your junk out here. My glorified f150 will gladly smoke your ass. :burn:

was only stirring the pot... and i was actually right... to your insurance company its "just an f150" :poke:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
ESVEETEE said:
was only stirring the pot... and i was actually right... to your insurance company its "just an f150" :poke:

You are right but I consider that a plus with what insurance costs.

umachme

°Mach Speed°
Established Member
black99lightnin said:
:rollseyes

If you want the FASTEST truck that Ford makes buy a Lightning, if you want the second fastest Mustang buy a Mach. :burn:

Again..Put a gun rack on and fly a rebal flag off the back with some naked lady mud flaps...

or

Drive in Class

:thumbsup: lol

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
umachme said:
Again..Put a gun rack on and fly a rebal flag off the back with some naked lady mud flaps...

or

Drive in Class

:thumbsup: lol

Yeah when I think of class I really think of mustangs :lol1:

machone

NA power
Established Member
ZincDude said:
Lightnings are the ghey. :poke:

See wtf??? YOU give us cool mach1 owners a bad name. I bet money you wouldnt go to a local car show and say lightnings are gay in front of some lightning owners. I hate to say it but it seems mach1s have a higher then average amount of internet dickheads. I looked to see who said something stupid first and its a damn mach1 owner. :(

Black04Lightning

I ATE YOUR HEMI FOR LUNCH
Established Member
East Bay Area - Pleasant Hill - California
machone said:
See wtf??? YOU give us cool mach1 owners a bad name. I bet money you wouldnt go to a local car show and say lightnings are gay in front of some lightning owners. I hate to say it but it seems mach1s have a higher then average amount of internet dickheads. I looked to see who said something stupid first and its a damn mach1 owner. :(

WOW,,,,,,, :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread