Mach 1 Or L

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Silver04L said:
Who buys a performance vehicle for gas mileage???? If I gave a sh!t about gas mileage, I'd have a hybrid.....

Thought we were discussing differences and such.....geez :poke:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I'd chose a Lightning over a Mach, and a Cobra over either. The L is very easy to drive, gets decent gas mileage for a V8 truck, tows and hauls what you need. I think you could be happy with either but an L is something special.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
SVT8U said:
Have you considered a cobra? You can find a cobra for slighlty more than a Mach 1. Before I got my snake I was looking for a Mach and stumbled across a cobra that was in my price range. Ive never looked back since. :burnout: :thumbsup:
YES!!
when I went looking for a cobra, they were still up there, so I settled on a Mach1... and I loved the hell out of it. Great car, and that shaker kills. But I found a really good deal on a cobra and havent looked back since! :banana:

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
well my wife has the new mazda 6 and so we wouldnt have a truck so thats why i was asking about power. also i really love 5 speeds or 6 speeds so is the automatic in the L bad for you guys? or do you enjoy it still.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
assasyn said:
I'll stomp your straight mach 1 ass in my ghey Lightning! :burn: :poke:
I must say the front end of a Lightning looks real nice in my rear view mirror. :D Well the one I ran across yesterday did. ;-)

assasyn

Established Member
ZincDude said:
I must say the front end of a Lightning looks real nice in my rear view mirror. :D Well the one I ran across yesterday did. ;-)
You won't stomp mine! What do you have that makes your Mach beat a Lightning? A stock one , not mine. :poke: :rockon:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
assasyn said:
You won't stomp mine! What do you have that makes your Mach beat a Lightning? A stock one , not mine. :poke: :rockon:

:pop:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
umachme said:
If you are a redneck get the truck - if you have class get the Mach! lol

:rollseyes

If you want the FASTEST truck that Ford makes buy a Lightning, if you want the second fastest Mustang buy a Mach. :burn:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
black99lightnin said:

If you want the FASTEST truck that Ford makes buy a Lightning, if you want the second fastest Mustang buy a Mach. :burn:

The third fastest after the GT500 :beer:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
black99lightnin said:

True true. :thumbsup: "redneck"...gimme a ****ing break!! lol

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
[QUOTE='01 Bolt]Lightning all the way.... Mach's just aren't as "cool" IMO..... L's turn more heads.. at least around here.[/QUOTE]

:dw: The Lightning just looks like another truck to me. I doubt the average motorist even takes notice of it. Naturally, a car with some stripes and a scoop sticking out of the hood is going to draw a few stares, good or bad. Stock vs. stock, the two cars seem to be a match.

The decision of Mach vs. Lightning should be left to purpose/desire. Do you want a truck? Buy the Lightning. Prefer another car? Mach 1..

My vote? Screw em' both and buy an 03/04 Cobra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread