• The termi wins

Votes: 44 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wma8706

Established Member
Terminator owner is just buying time for more mods cause it's bringing a knife to a gun fight. A built GTK 1000 Mach1 is serious big power. Terminator would need a built engine with far more boost or nitrous to even the odds. Your talking at best 650 rwhp for the Terminator vs 800 to 1000+ rwhp in the Mach 1.

iggster

Established Member
Terminator owner is just buying time for more mods cause it's bringing a knife to a gun fight. A built GTK 1000 Mach1 is serious big power. Terminator would need a built engine with far more boost or nitrous to even the odds. Your talking at best 650 rwhp for the Terminator vs 800 to 1000+ rwhp in the Mach 1.

Well I'm cool with waiting, I'm waiting to upgrade to on3s new forward facing kit.

See the thing is he keeps saying he will race me right now at the local track. I ask him for a date so I can trailer the car and he responds with bullshit.

It's like he calls me out and says he can beat me but when it comes to it he pussies out.

I asked for

date anything after may23
What track
How much are we betting
Which car (he has two but so I can know which one to look or)

I know he just built an 01 cobra with a termi motor and t56 solid rear and a 2.9kb or whipple forgot which one.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Well I'm cool with waiting, I'm waiting to upgrade to on3s new forward facing kit.

See the thing is he keeps saying he will race me right now at the local track. I ask him for a date so I can trailer the car and he responds with bullshit.

It's like he calls me out and says he can beat me but when it comes to it he pussies out.

I asked for

What track
How much are we betting

I know he just built an 01 cobra with a termi motor and t56 solid rear and a 2.9kb or whipple forgot which one.

Let's see where do I start? First off I've told you countless times, let me know when you're ready and we'll set it up. As for the car either look for the DSG convertible or the true blue 01 cobra. You make it seem like I'm bitching out which is most def not the case. No one here knows about all the lies you've been caught on and other BS over at the local forum. For the record you copied a members picture of a mach from here on svtp and posted it up on the local forum claiming it was yours. I will tell you again in front of everyone here let me know when you have your car ready and you have head up ALL DAY!!

iggster

Established Member
Bullshit is you,

I asked you when yiur car will be ready a date so you say it's ready?

Not even tuned?

b6678d12.gif

iggster

Established Member
I don't want tO play your games anymore

So answer these questions to set something quit playing kid

What track
How much are we betting

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
that's for the 01. Get your BS together. Is your car ready? you said it wouldnt be ready till the 23rd of may. Stop being a little girl just be ready to get laced up. so let's see...

1. Any date after May 23rd is fine.
2. Irwindale
3. Doesnt matter.
4. Either car

iggster

Established Member
He posted on another forum that he will be at Fontana on the 28th

I'll see you at fontana twinker bell :)

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Awwww man im going to be stuck in class when you guys go at it. I go straight after work. hmmmm What time will this happen? I might have to bail to go watch...... lol let us know if it changes to irwindale too!

iggster

Established Member
Ya we can race the following Thursday but I'll see you on Sunday to :)

I like it when you call me sweet names, I get butterflies

Satyr

Established Member
What do you guys think my odds are? I have a 1994 Huffy with an upgraded sprocket and shaved spokes.

iggster

Established Member
I dunno maybe pretty good :p

Btw I made an appointment today to retune the car at 24lbs of boost I had it at 18 before with the t76

Here's a vid with the manual gearbox and the t76 at 15.9lbs

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUM1mnlWl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - Mach[/nomedia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread