• The termi wins

Votes: 44 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggster

Established Member
I am taking 5 days off next week just to finish the car, I have the new hot side fabed up just need to weld it and get it retuned and take it to the next private event to "practice" again. I know what 18lbs does let's see what 22-24 does

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
And what ended up happening? Oh wait iggster aka sergayo bitched out then blew up his car racing a honda. Guess what ppl he has a fully built drag suspension with a built motor and auto that he claimed he tuned and claiming 700 whp and yet hes afraid of a 4v vortech 98 with a 5 speed thats setup for road racing. Brian(vrt03cobra) always gave him a time and date and always tried to lock it up with iggster. Im going through the same shit with this guy now. He has a deadline to race me tonight given by another forum member and of course he's saying he didnt agree. Of course he never agrees to anything, even on his terms he never sticks to locking up a race even though hes calls people out. He is scared and has never ran his car or raced anybody hes called out hes just ran his mouth and keyboard.

All in all tho brian would have whooped his ass had they ever got to race on this setup because

1.Brain has actually ran his car very consistantly on the track. So he has way more track experience

2.Sergayo has never ran his turbo setup on the track, the only thing that car has done is idle and make a drive where he shows his 0-60mph(which takes like 10 seconds lol) on his videos.

Setup for setup on paper yes the mach would win but when it came down to the drivers, their cars and their experience it woulda been brian in a land slide.

Now brian has something bigger and better coming, and what about sergayo? Still running his mouth, keyboard racing, making idle videos and claiming he tuned it and it supposely making 700 whp but nobody has ever seen it. He was ranting on FB saying his car would be done and he was calling people out and now that he claimed his car is tuned everybody he has called out is waiting on him including me. But in the end he isnt gonna race because that what he does. He runs his mouth and not his car...

iggster

Established Member
Hahahahahah talk about cliff notes..

you_mad.jpg

blkvenm97

Established Member
this is a really stupid aZZ thread...i mean assuming the mach has a built motor running a turbo with 25 psi it should easily win I would think ecspecially from a roll...but the way this thing went...well I dunno what the hell is going on to be honest about it....stupid aZZ bench racing...

LTmach21

Established Member
I cant believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life reading through this thread. OH well, reminds me of highschool with the drama haha :loser:

iggster

Established Member
. He runs his mouth and not his car...

This thread was made a while ago, I know brians car has changed and mine has changed a little.

Me and brian had locked up a race for this month and I have been trying to find him.

I really just want to get this over with, So anyone that knows him can you let him know I am waiting.

4vCrush

Banned
May, jun, july, Aug, sept and still NO race, Lmfao this is worse than pacquiao vs mayweather fight that NEVER happened

iggster

Established Member
May, jun, july, Aug, sept and still NO race, Lmfao this is worse than pacquiao vs mayweather fight that NEVER happened

we had locked it up for this month over 30 days ago.

If he isnt ready cause something happened then cool but at least a response would be cool.

If your ready brian lets make it happen, any night. No space just head up racing.

lol at the fight, hey we got canelo :) I like how mayweather talks shit. Lets see if he can back it up lol

Last edited:

4vCrush

Banned
we had locked it up for this month over 30 days ago.

If he isnt ready cause something happened then cool but at least a response would be cool.

If your ready brian lets make it happen, any night. No space just head up racing.

lol at the fight, hey we got canelo :) I like how mayweather talks shit. Lets see if he can back it up lol

Lol caneloftw

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Congratulations. Even if you do build a Mach 1 to put down good power and you're a DOUCHE about it no one will ever respect you. I feel bad for anyone who has to put up with this guy

iggster

Established Member
Congratulations. Even if you do build a Mach 1 to put down good power and you're a DOUCHE about it no one will ever respect you. I feel bad for anyone who has to put up with this guy

I didnt build it to get liked, I built it to push his shit in :kaboom:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I didnt build it to get liked, I built it to push his shit in :kaboom:

Problem is you dont race, you're just a keyboard racer/bench racer. Brian has been ready, he was going to use his SC'd cobra against you instead of his Turbo one just because its slower and you still were a no show. He gave you dates and times to be at the track with him this month and you didnt show up yet you still go around telling people on facebook that your looking for him:nonono:

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
What's this thread about? Mach 1 vs his convertible t88 cobra

So if he can't race me in that I am not interested

K thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread