Mach 1 vs Fox Body

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Close, I actually wish i went with a 331 or bigger now,yours makes alot more power, how do you like your cam? I'm actually thinking of a anderson cam or your cam?but I dont want to go to big it might be to big for a n/a 5.0 :shrug:

I like the 274. It doesn't buck at all and has a good powerband. No on/off feel to it, just very smooth. If I could do it over I would have gone with the 282. From my experience and what I've found out, AFM cams are great for making power but they suck at driveability. My N91 bucked like a horse at anything below 2,300rpms.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I like the 274. It doesn't buck at all and has a good powerband. No on/off feel to it, just very smooth. If I could do it over I would have gone with the 282. From my experience and what I've found out, AFM cams are great for making power but they suck at driveability. My N91 bucked like a horse at anything below 2,300rpms.

yeah my last 2 cams i'm not happy with they buck and have had issues with idle etc, Im actually tearing it apart and want to find a perfect n/a cam,Im trying to buy a new 1 this week hopefully, So im looking around

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
:lol:
The only thing you can do with money, is pay some one with knowledge (which you clearly don't have) to make your car fast....Either way without the knowledge, no fast car.

did i speak for myself ? i think not FAIL :lol: you could also go to schoo lwith that money and learn money = power

Users who are viewing this thread