Mach 1 vs $ht box sti

Laztug

Established Member
No doubt I shut off before the quarter, but the mach was not gaining any ground. I will admit i did have a shitty camera man, but you work with what you got. I honestly do not think this mach has any advantage over me in the 1/4. Brake boost is a mofo.
There is no way i am going to pick my car up over 100mph in the streets....even in the amazingly well paved roads of Africa.

Shown 03 , 12, 70, and sti
http://s106.photobucket.com/user/1970Mustang351c/media/20131224_170756_zpsd8670a79.jpg.html

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
No doubt I shut off before the quarter, but the mach was not gaining any ground. I will admit i did have a shitty camera man, but you work with what you got. I honestly do not think this mach has any advantage over me in the 1/4. Brake boost is a mofo.
There is no way i am going to pick my car up over 100mph in the streets....even in the amazingly well paved roads of Africa.

Shown 03 , 12, 70, and sti
http://s106.photobucket.com/user/1970Mustang351c/media/20131224_170756_zpsd8670a79.jpg.html

lol.

I hear ya man just saying on average that would not have been the case as both cars are even in the quarter and if he had mods hed be in the 12's but i doubt he had mods lol.

Laztug

Established Member
l
I hear ya man just saying on average that would not have been the case as both cars are even in the quarter and if he had mods hed be in the 12's but i doubt he had mods lol.

12s?! With drs....maybe, I have seen machs run low 14s high 13s in the quarter here on street tires.
My guess is he had a bone stock mach with axle backs.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
12s?! With drs....maybe, I have seen machs run low 14s high 13s in the quarter here on street tires.
My guess is he had a bone stock mach with axle backs.

My tuners mach runs 12.4-12.5 on just drag radials long tube headers xpipe pullies and tune. I'm sure on slicks he would be low low 12s and if luck would allow maybe brake into the 11s

Laztug

Established Member
Spank one mach 1 and the big Sig crew begin to slither out.
Tell you what, Why don't you two race those trashcans and put up a vid? no radials no slicks. :rolling:

99SSls1

Established Member
First off if you had 315awhp you would be running mid 12's or better at 107-110. Next your 13.0 @ 104 can be had with a stock sti, I have seen it. Oh aaaaaaaaaaand before you think I don't like sti's, I don't so you would be right.

Laztug

Established Member
Yeeeesss because you know the full potential of every and followed it up with "I have seen it." coolstorybro!
forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=432553
Look at what ppl outside of your imagination ran.

I am not into the whole sti scene, I know nothing about the car, I can't shift but I can stomp a stock mach.
I got the car at a great price and gave it a little exhaust work. Big woop. I don't see why so many of you are hurt.

thebestofindica

Established Member
I'm starting to understand these threads. I understand this is a mustang site, but come on guys.

Scenario #1 - awd car vs mustang from a dig. "That guy would be destroyed from a xx mph roll. Dig races are for ****."
Scenario #2 - hellcat numbers vs mustang numbers. "Mustang would so destroy a hellcat on the track."
Scenario #3 - mustang vs gtr. "Who races on the track any way? Mustang would kill him from a xx mph roll."
Scenario #4 - mustang loss to any car. "That mustang needs driver mod." "He must have missed a gear." "The other guy left early."

This is one of my favorite sites to frequent, but it's laughable at times.

Elwood617

Established Member
Yeeeesss because you know the full potential of every and followed it up with "I have seen it." coolstorybro!
forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=432553
Look at what ppl outside of your imagination ran.

I am not into the whole sti scene, I know nothing about the car, I can't shift but I can stomp a stock mach.
I got the car at a great price and gave it a little exhaust work. Big woop. I don't see why so many of you are hurt.

Nice job on that race. Ignore the guys bench racing, the Mach lost.

stroked mach

Established Member
buddys had a sti when they first came out and their was a stock mach in our town when they raced many times the out come would always be the same the awd would murder the mach many times, and said mach would run a high 13 all night till he got a cobra and still got raped by a stock sti, and I have a mach I ran abest of 11.90 but im not stock and now have a little more power, good race and would love to have a sti to dd

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'm starting to understand these threads. I understand this is a mustang site, but come on guys.

Scenario #1 - awd car vs mustang from a dig. "That guy would be destroyed from a xx mph roll. Dig races are for ****."
Scenario #2 - hellcat numbers vs mustang numbers. "Mustang would so destroy a hellcat on the track."
Scenario #3 - mustang vs gtr. "Who races on the track any way? Mustang would kill him from a xx mph roll."
Scenario #4 - mustang loss to any car. "That mustang needs driver mod." "He must have missed a gear." "The other guy left early."

This is one of my favorite sites to frequent, but it's laughable at times.

[video=youtube;kuw2emNJzJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuw2emNJzJk[/video]

Laztug

Established Member
I was under the impression they were, road was open enough then video ends at 90 and he didnt show the mach since 50-60 mph i was like wtf?

quick shot at 00:16 the end of the video, no way he was coming back from that.
167phko.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
dont feed the troll.

Hes just happy his pooparu actually runs.

He got lucky he found the one mach1 that sucks at dig racing because a 300hp M1 isnt hard to launch even on crap tread.

I was able to catch my buddies 06 WRX by the top of 2nd in my 02 GT with mere intake/exhaust and tuned by ear.

AWD isnt the end-all be-all of launching. Ive found for the most part it helps shitty drivers with bolton horsepower feel like they are special from a dig. Nothing dsm guys havent been doing since the 90's with $5 boost controllers and $10 fuel pump rewires to embarrass people to 80-90mph before shutting down before they caught up and acting like its a W.

Users who are viewing this thread