Mach 1 vs. SRT-4

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by blacksrt-4
[B Maybe you can help us out with other mysteries which you were not involved in like the disapearance of Jimmy Hoffa. I bet you know where he's buried, right? [/B]
You know they are looking into that guy who says he killed him, and if I am not mistaken, they did find some of Hoffa's blood in the house where the guy said he shot him. :D

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by mach1dsg
did she ran on stock tires???
is that srtgrl from strforums???

i saw one of them, running 12.4 at fontana 2 months ago. of course he was running slicks and i guess he had a lot of bolt-ons. nice cars for the price, i like them, but i don't fear them. they can be modified as well as any other car.

Yea I think so. You are right, they can be modded as well as any other car, but with a sticker price that is about 12 grand cheaper than a cobra, thats is twelve grand you can put into mods...

greekss

Established Member
Originally posted by kissmyAZZure
Yeah, both these cars are usually underestimated. I've beaten an srt-4, and an sti (both at the track) pretty handilly. I actually hung with a viper that was messin with me. I have pretty light modding, but the machs are no joke! I do mess with my friends when they try to race me too. I just let them hang in ther, then blow em away.:beer:

um hung with a viper, r u on crack :dw:

greekss

Established Member
Originally posted by 66Camaro454
and my camaro kills u all muhahahaa all of u :bowdown: :bowdown: :mj:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

u sound koo......... :coolman:

here r my rides
2105Picture_010-med.jpg

greekss

Established Member
Originally posted by NOScobra2001
greek, a 94 viper does not impress me. at this stage just about anyone can have an early 90's viper. esp since the new srt 10 came out

thats nice but im 19, why dont u go buy one then, and mines isnt an everyday viper, it only has 2k miles, i dont kno many '94 cars with only 2K miles. but hey maybe u did better by the time u were 19 .

*EDIT*
If your wondering what i do for a living i own 2 pizzerias

Last edited:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
um hung with a viper, r u on crack

greekss

maybe if you read my second post you wouldn't come off as such a D!CK!!!

go back a couple pages and see that explained, then try to be a little less:burn: on your next try:beer:

99SVTcobraVERT

Originally posted by greekss
thats nice but im 19, why dont u go buy one then, and mines isnt an everyday viper, it only has 2k miles, i dont kno many '94 cars with only 2K miles. but hey maybe u did better by the time u were 19 .

*EDIT*
If your wondering what i do for a living i own 2 pizzerias

1. this is the internet so you can be any age or do anything you want, the first person on the net to brag about how much money they have and how much they have is the one that ends up having the least.

2. by 19 i had already had a 1995 gt, 1994 cobra,1996 mystic, and a chrome yellow 98 vert, when i was 20 i had a 99 red vert for 6 months before trading it for my new 01 cobra which i still own. oh and i dont have to be a dumb a$$ and say i had all the money for them, they were paid for by family money,not mine. which is why ive held onto my 01 for so long is because it was the first one ive had to pay completely for.

3. actually when do you ever seen a high mileage viper? just about everyone i see has less than 10k at most on them. and i can find a ton right now with less than 3k miles at the click of a button. also your paint job on that viper dont scream 2,000 original miles. whats it been sitting outside in sun and gets a coat of wax once every few seasons for those 2000 miles?? :lol: :burn: :kaboom:

4. no i could care less what you do for a living, see # 1.

lastly the reason i dont go out and buy one is because id have to get a loan for that mid to low 30k viper and who the hell wants to take out a loan for 30k+ for a 10 going on 11 year old car lmao. oh and maybe its because when i do get rid of mine i can have an 03 cobra at that time for 10-15k less that will SMOKE that car and make it look stupid.

99SVTcobraVERT

p.s. in their day the viper was the sh*t and all but come on... this isnt 1994. and svtperformance isnt filled with 240hp cobra's anymore. so dont come out with that "i have a 1994 viper and pwn all attitude" we dont give a damn about an 11 year old car that runs high 12's and low 13's stock with a V10.

greekss

Established Member
hey ass clown im not braggin, u started by sayin u weren't impressed i wasnt tryin to impress u. I was just showin camaroguy my cars. At any rate a viper is a viper, put next to ur cobra viper will ALWAYS get more looks, and i doubt an '03 will SMOKE it, please back up what u preach.

Anyway i wasnt tryin to be a dick, apparently u were. o and u got me real good with the paint job crack :rolleyes:

so when we gonna hit 11 pgs ?

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
12.630* 112.850 8.470 88.420 2.145 92.0 Dodge Viper GTS 2000 Brad Bethurem
13.430 106.140 8.770 84.280 2.300 68.0 Dodge Viper RT/10 1992 Mr. J

Did a google search. Some of the cobras out there could DEFINATELY "smoke" a viper. That 1992 rt/10 is actually beatable by my mach one. So I guess this is more evidence of me not being on crack because I "hung with a Viper.":lol: :nono:

greekss

Established Member
is that 13.4 with a 2.3 60 foot....... cuz if thats the case i can find a Mach1 that runs 14s (the GEN 1 vipers avg around mid low 12, where as the GEN 2 vipers hit 11s)............ in the end ur mach will still be a mach and the viper will still be a viper

11 pgs ?

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
is that 13.4 with a 2.3 60 foot....... cuz if thats the case i can find a Mach1 that runs 14s (the GEN 1 vipers avg around mid low 12, where as the GEN 2 vipers hit 11s)............ in the end ur mach will still be a mach and the viper will still be a viper

11 pgs ?

Nice one :thumbsup: , no seriously:loser: !! Mach's run 13.4's with 2.2-2.3 60' all day long. All a mach needs to hit 12's are some tires, some do it without, I aint that good. What does your high and mighty "VIPER" run? Wait I scared myself after typing out the name...:lol1: I'd take my 2004 mach one oveer a 10 year old, washed up piece any day. And if we're going on name prestige, I think mustangs have a pretty good deal of it. But whatever, you can have your viper, cuz you definately need to make up for some personality flaws:xpl:

99SVTcobraVERT

hey ass clown im not braggin, u started by sayin u weren't impressed i wasnt tryin to impress u. I was just showin camaroguy my cars.

maybe you arent hearing me... not only does it not impress me, it prob wont impress 90% of the members on a COBRA board, let alone where it belongs; on a viper board. you have a car that is over decade old and back in the day used to be the hotness. now its not. so just except it.

your viper may gets looks, props etc etc driving around. but maybe thats because 9 out of 10 people cant tell the difference between a 1994 viper and a 2002 and viper just used to be this big bad thing that you never saw. well along the way and 3000+ production models over the course of 14 years makes them less and less rare to see.

At any rate a viper is a viper, put next to ur cobra viper will ALWAYS get more looks, and i doubt an '03 will SMOKE it, please back up what u preach.

actually if they are right next to each other then they will both get looked at basically equal lol. and yes an 03 cobra has very good odds of smoking your viper.

o and u got me real good with the paint job crack :rolleyes:

actually yes i did, and i cant believe thats all you coudl come back with. you care to tell us how many miles it really has now? or do you actually expect us to believe that its 2000 mile viper? when you come on here and get pwn3d and get caught lying about the mileage of the car, it makes me and others wonder if you even have a viper, even being 11 years old? :burn:

99SVTcobraVERT

I'd take my 2004 mach one over a 10 year old, washed up piece any day.

agreed mostly, except id take the viper, sell it for quick 30-33k and buy an 03 cobra used and put enough mods on it to make it any sub 800rwhp vipers worse nightmare

And if we're going on name prestige, I think mustangs have a pretty good deal of it. But whatever, you can have your viper, cuz you definately need to make up for some personality flaws:xpl:

agreed 100% and couldnt have said it better myself. i mean hell if you think about it the honda civic or toyota supra has a more est. hertiage lmao :lol:

greekss

Established Member
there is no point in arguing with u guys, we both have differing views on what we like.

ya ur right i am making it up right, i dunno how else to show u im for real, but i dont have to prove anything.
2105Picture_025-med.jpg
:rollseyes

o well i geuss in the end we have differing opinions on what we think is cool. :coolman: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread