Dapper as ****
Established Member
Here is the vid.

Mind you this is at elevations over 6000ft with the DA being around 7000

Filmed in Mexico!

[youtube_browser]9O9QVmf9OIg[/youtube_browser]

BM1

Established Member
All those mods on that other Mach suddenly don't seem worth it.

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
^ they're worth it. Either he doesn't have a tune or there's something wrong. There's guys with Mach's trapping 4-6 MPH higher and running 1 sec faster than stock with similar bolt on's.

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
^ they're worth it. Either he doesn't have a tune or there's something wrong. There's guys with Mach's trapping 4-6 MPH higher and running 1 sec faster than stock with similar bolt on's.

I was being fecitious. My old Mach was trapping 110 MPH with headers and gears, so it doesn't seem like it should've been as close. That's how street racing goes though. Sometimes races are close that shouldn't be on paper.

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I was being fecitious. My old Mach was trapping 110 MPH with headers and gears, so either the other car runs well for its mods or there's something not quite right with the other one.
My car does run very well for what is done to it. I ran within a hundreth of a full bolt stalled ls1 at the track on my first run while it was his best run. I think maybe the giant gt500 wheels on the 04 helped me out alot. But who knows

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The rims definitely hold him back but I don't think it was the main cause. Something was definitely wrong or rims+4.10 gears = horrible combination.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
He has gt500 wheels on his mach? :bash:

A longtube equipped mach will rape a stock header mach every time.

People really dont understand how much longtubes really help these cars.

Ask me how I know.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
He has gt500 wheels on his mach? :bash:

A longtube equipped mach will rape a stock header mach every time.

People really dont understand how much longtubes really help these cars.

Ask me how I know.

Yeah they are the 2010 wheels they look good just too big for the mach. He also has acobra emblem instead of a pony in the front. My buddy called him out on the cobra. He told us that if we knew our history we would know that a mach is the same as a cobra. I loled he is a nice guy but has some serious miss info

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
Yeah they are the 2010 wheels they look good just too big for the mach. He also has acobra emblem instead of a pony in the front. My buddy called him out on the cobra. He told us that if we knew our history we would know that a mach is the same as a cobra. I loled he is a nice guy but has some serious miss info

He just wants people that don't know any better to think he spent the extra money on the Cobra.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
He just wants people that don't know any better to think he spent the extra money on the Cobra.

Lol actully he could have bought a nice cobra for what he spent getting his mach. It was his dream mach he flew out of state to get it.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
I love the cobras, but i picked the mach for the aluminum block, sra and the shaker look.

Most people that bought the mach could have probably afforded a cobra, but chose the mach for the similar reasons that I stated. To each his own really. I could have bought a cobra, but the mach just fit my personal tastes and choice in performance better.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I love the cobras, but i picked the mach for the aluminum block, sra and the shaker look.

Most people that bought the mach could have probably afforded a cobra, but chose the mach for the similar reasons that I stated. To each his own really. I could have bought a cobra, but the mach just fit my personal tastes and choice in performance better.

I picked my mach for similar reasons. I could have bought either

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
So what you guys are saying is that I shouldn't bet him any money on it...

Edit- totally shocked at the outcome. But anything can happen on the streets- he def needs to lose the 2010 wheels. But with those mods it shouldn't have been close. Driver mod helped too I'm sure.. good runs.

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
I'm installing my LT's soon. I sure hope to pick up some MPH. I ran a buddy in his 09' G8 GT the other day and put a car on him. I hope to add to the lengths.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'm installing my LT's soon. I sure hope to pick up some MPH. I ran a buddy in his 09' G8 GT the other day and put a car on him. I hope to add to the lengths.

If you throw on the gears at the same time you will put a bus on him at least. Mach's LOVE dagear:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread