Mach one sits low

89silverbullet

Hey y'all. First post here.

I just bought a 2003 mach1 and i am pretty sure it is stock ride height.

I was going to drive it up My plastic ramps to look under Meath and this thing has a really long and low front nose that won't let mange use the ramps i use for every thing. What are y'all doing to get under these things?

Thanks in advance,
John

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i always drove it up on a board about an 1" thick and used a low profile jack as mentioned. I now have raceramps with extensions to clear the damn chin spoiler (if you order raceramps get the super low profile ones)

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
i always drove it up on a board about an 1" thick and used a low profile jack as mentioned. I now have raceramps with extensions to clear the damn chin spoiler (if you order raceramps get the super low profile ones)
I do the same thing. Stick a scrap 2x8 piece in front of your ramps, then drive onto the 2x8 and then onto the ramp.

b5f65c74df21bb5b415b828847f6153f.jpg

Mattstang04

Established Member
My car ain't the lowest on an eibach pro kit. But I use my full length sub frame connectors as jacking rails with a low profile jack And jack stands. I can put the back up, front up, or full side up. Slide jack in from the sides, easy as falling in love.

sutyak

it's soo-tack
Established Member
My car ain't the lowest on an eibach pro kit. But I use my full length sub frame connectors as jacking rails with a low profile jack And jack stands. I can put the back up, front up, or full side up. Slide jack in from the sides, easy as falling in love.

Same here. One huge benefit of full length subframe connectors.

Users who are viewing this thread