Mach vs turbo s2000

Black01Vert

Established Member
Ran a turbo s2000 the other day. He said he was on 13lbs of boost at 430rwhp

My car is eaton swap making 413/355 on only 7lbs of boost

Ran about 4 times, I probably pulled 1.5-2 cars each times before I let off.. I really don't think he was making 430 since he is about 700lbs lighter and I had a passenger.. Anyways here's a video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTkCrroPgPc

I was really surprised I pulled him on each run, especially up top and from a roll. Decided to give him the hit after the 3rd or fourth run expecting him to stay ahead. Heat soak? Nope! I reeled him in rather quickly. Heres the vid..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sa1oR55Xcw8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

All in all fun friendly runs, just finished the car and had it dynod last Saturday and I already want more!

Sorry for the shitty quality, YouTube didn't let me upload in HD for some reason

Last edited:

ian04

Established Member
good kill not sure whats up with that s2k my brother made 540ish on 17-18lbs and e85 with his ap2 and the car was stupid fast

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Dude in the S2000 can't shift for shit. There was like 1.5 seconds between shifts.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very possible he was exaggerating his hp. He should have easily pulled you on the start it both cars were making similar power/torque. Especially being that his car is about 700 lbs. lighter than your Mach and you had a passenger which likely added another 180 lbs. or so. Nice kill!

Zemedici

Established Member
s2000s dont make shit for torque.

if it was an AP1 (earlier years) they're the ones that can rev to 9k RPMS, but neither model (AP1 or AP2) makes more than like 165 tq stock.

Nice kill. :beer:

19935.slow

Established Member
s2000s dont make shit for torque.

if it was an AP1 (earlier years) they're the ones that can rev to 9k RPMS, but neither model (AP1 or AP2) makes more than like 165 tq stock.

Nice kill. :beer:

yeah, but they have plenty of rpm to use.

Users who are viewing this thread