Mach1 vs 99/01 Cobra

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
Cobra owner ignorance, ha! I quit posting on Stangnet due to the Mach I owners ignorance, and you are showing your ignorance, Mach I is superior, um, no, I'll say even but I will not say the Mach is superior.
I still say the Cobra, but do what you want, it's your money, and the Mach I rode in wasn't overly impressive

well take it from an outsider...i drove both cars, a 99 cobra as well as an 04 mach. the seats in the mach look equally decent but feel alot better. the 03-04 cobra seats look better. ive never sat in those befor though. the 03-04 is out of topic anyhow. the mach 1 deffinetly has a better motor other than the possibility the cabra may still have a teksid block. doesnt realy mean much for the typical bolt on guy. i honestly liked the way the mach drove, handled and accelerated better than the cobra. they both stop pretty much the same sharing the same brakes. i have too admit, im not big on the gauges in the mach..loke the cobras better. i hate the mach wheels and like the cobras much better. you cant beat that sexy shaker hood.

overall, i think id go with the mach 1. theyare both great cars, nearly equal in most areas. there very similar. the mach its newer and imo makes a better daily driver. the only other mustang id buy over a mach 1 is the 03-04 cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread