*Made my First Pass ever With the Cobra*

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
you could see the slicks spinning.

Also, are those v6/gt steel spares? What size and brand tire are you running? Ive been wanting to do a set up like that on my car for the fronts.

jemorgan

Established Member
Never heard of them, where are they located?

I use Greg, I think hes part of Midwest? Not sure, I've used him before he located to thier shop.

S@G is Greg at Midwest , Im the vice pres. of the club and have been in Midwest for about 6 years

19984V

Established Member
S@G is Greg at Midwest , Im the vice pres. of the club and have been in Midwest for about 6 years

Ohhhh okay that makes sense. I thought we had another tuner in town now. I need to call greg now that I think about it lol.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Chris, real nice job! Not bad at all. Your launch looked fine. What RPM are you leaving at? Getting that air presure down in the 11-12 psi range will bring those slicks alive even more.

You had no problems with the semantics of your launch and leaving off the green and working on reaction time is fine. Your 1st to 2nd shift was pretty darn good, 2nd to 3rd still decent, but you hesitated a bit from 3rd to 4th. No big deal though.....gives you something to work on.

The burnout's already been discussed and that's an easy fix. Since it was night and the track was cooling down, probably wanna spend a little more time in the burnout. When it's hot outside and the sun is baking the track, the track temperature and tire temperature will generally cut your burnout time way down if you're running slicks.

But good job. Get back out there and get some more reps in!

Users who are viewing this thread