Magazine worthy gt500 for sale

davidhuff

Established Member
Wrong place to sale a great car.These guys will kick the tires to death!Good luck with the sale and these are still great cars dollar for dollar of any car ever made.

acerothstien

Established Member
Don't forget the svtp rules.

OP just pm Lightning Larry if you need to and he'll come in and clean your thread up.

Thanks alot... however I am not worried about it , I must of not been as detailed as I should of when posting.....I spent countless hours researching what most of you had done to your gt500's, what worked what didnt, as I put together a build list for this one, I think I just overestimated the fact that everyone knew what it cost to build a car like this,not just the ones who had ........wait till I get some more pics I am sure any gt500, ford, or car lover will agree this shelby is truly a work of art

Last edited:

commando

Established Member
Good luck man. Don't let these douchebags crap on your thread. It is a bad market for these cars right now no doubt. I had to let mine go for 38K. I know it was worth much more and I didn't really want to sell it but...we do what we gotta do in tough times. Again, this sounds like a real top quality car and I'm sure you'll get a decent price for it eventually. I'd put it in the Dupont registry though for sure.

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The car is definitely magazine worthy, and I would love for it to grace my garage with its presence. I'm in the market for a GT500, but that's out of my range. Good luck with the sale!

04_Silver_Coupe

Established Member
Wrong place to sale a great car.These guys will kick the tires to death!Good luck with the sale and these are still great cars dollar for dollar of any car ever made.

Agree with you man. It's too much until they're trying to sell their own car. :bowdown:

acerothstien

Established Member
no I did not

This guy wanted for trade my TT cobra and $50K

No I did not want to trade you... you wanted to trade me!
2nd my car is 18 months old with 3000 miles over 50k in extras
you car is over 5 years old with 21k miles and only 13k in extras?????? and doesent even have the original motor? come on!

acerothstien

Established Member
he wants 65k for the gt500, does this mean ur cars worth 15k, if so pm me i'll come with cash..lol.to the OP, good luck with sale, car looks clean

65k cash .....trade for a car that someone just gave away on EBAY is another story
he wouldnt get more than 25k for his ...remember what you just paid for your cobra on EBAY sonicsaleen???not even that much!!!!!!... you dont even have any money into it!!!!!!!You steal a car on EBAY and then try to retail it too me????????
by the way...yea for 15k cash I would buy it too.
come to me with a 93 r, 2008 gt500kr and I will give you money... but lets get real, what was he thinking?Trade his car and 10k??? I really dont have the time to sit here and comfort these people who think they are going to lowballl me on my car and expect me to give them 2006 barrett auction prices for theirs(especially after he just bought..(I mean stole) the car on EBAY!).This guy says I insulted him...?I just know what you paid for your car...why dont you post it here so everyone can see?, and in his pm to me he calls me names using profanity???? If you dont like the deal hey so what,an easy "no thanks" good luck to you, but to truly insult me by calling me names and getting personal ????just get out of my post and go away before I forward your pm's to the administrator.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread