Mah whip!

SFLEcoboost

Established Member
So, I've been semi regular lurker since something like early 2003 and member of the old mod depot and tccoa for over a decade. Anyhow, I traded in my 2007 black on black Lariat in back in September and bought a loaded twin turbo mulch hauler. A black on black FX2, to be exact. I was bored a few weeks and decided to be like all the kewl kids and plastidip my 20s. My students call my truck, "Rock Ross". I am lucky enough to be a five minute drive from Lethal Performance :) as I picked up my go fast parts from them including the Aeroforcetech gauge I picked up in April.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 607
Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
looks good, I love mine (although its getting harder and harder to resist the temptation to throw a tune in it)

ctgreddy

Established Member
Tune that motha effer! I'd recommend the one from Livernois, I can basically guarantee we do more ecoboost stuff than anyone else.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks nice, but I'd like to see a full length shot and maybe a couple of other angles. :)

SFLEcoboost

Established Member
Looks nice, but I'd like to see a full length shot and maybe a couple of other angles. :)

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and provide enough consistent sun shine to actually take some decent pics. I have a really nice Sony 10mp camera I got for Christmas a few years ago that I would like to actually use! This far, I've used it only a handfulof times and one of them was to film the final shuttle launch.

On a side note, I picked up a bottle of Wolfgang leather conditioner on Thursday and am very happy with it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What scent does the leather conditioner have? I ask because the one I use actually smells close to "new leather".

Users who are viewing this thread