Making a murder 2

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
All very valid concerns. I'm not a forensics investigator let alone a lawyer. But to me it seems to be a logical place for it to be located given his background. It's one thing if they found his sweat DNA on her refrigerator or a cup in her kitchen, but you're talking about a place that is plausible he'd touch. Perhaps she was unsettled/didn't care for him after he looked at her car? It's all spit balling at this point. But it's not exactly a "slam dunk" piece of evidence they made it out to be in the show.

It was the equivalent of finding his sweat DNA on the counter of the restaurant she works at. It's not a situation only made available by murdering her.

Did you watch episode 3?

Basically you are saying there shouldn't be a reason for his DNA on the hood latch of her vehicle. Episode 3 of Season One? Yes. Since it was a while ago, I couldn't tell you a thing about it though.

Unless it can ever be proven (if it even happened) that she had him work on or look at her vehicle, we have to go with the opposite that it never did happen until after she was a goner. If that is the case, his DNA should not be on a hood latch and no, it's not like sweat on the counter of a restaurant where she works. It would be more along the lines of finding his DNA in the cash register of the restaurant IMO.

Something always striking me in discussions like this one is how some people believe an irrational acting person suddenly acts rational clear out of the blue.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
No idea on Alex Jones’ opinion of the case. Just listed Infowars as a counter to Google.

Seriously, dude did it.

My Ex was all about crime stuff, podcasts and all that. The entire community railed hard against this series. Just because it’s on Netflix doesn’t make it true, honest or unbiased. I encourage you to do some research of your own and not take their version as gospel.

Saying Avery is a innocent victim is as valid a conclusion as Jews hired homeless black men to highjack the airplanes on 911 and the CIA has planted explosives in the towers. This was all done to take Iran’s oil...
OK so you didn't watch season 2, got it.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Basically you are saying there shouldn't be a reason for his DNA on the hood latch of her vehicle. Episode 3 of Season One? Yes. Since it was a while ago, I couldn't tell you a thing about it though.

Unless it can ever be proven (if it even happened) that she had him work on or look at her vehicle, we have to go with the opposite that it never did happen until after she was a goner. If that is the case, his DNA should not be on a hood latch and no, it's not like sweat on the counter of a restaurant where she works. It would be more along the lines of finding his DNA in the cash register of the restaurant IMO.

Something always striking me in discussions like this one is how some people believe an irrational acting person suddenly acts rational clear out of the blue.
Episode 3 of season 2 that just went up on netflix.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I don't have a definitive idea one way or the other on Avery's guilt. However, one thing I know for certain is that the cops had no business questioning Brendan Dassey in the manner they did. Give any halfway intelligent investigator 2 hours and a year's subscription to the WWE Network and they could have had that kid confessing to the JFK Assassination.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I don't have a definitive idea one way or the other on Avery's guilt. However, one thing I know for certain is that the cops had no business questioning Brendan Dassey in the manner they did. Give any halfway intelligent investigator 2 hours and a year's subscription to the WWE Network and they could have had that kid confessing to the JFK Assassination.
Throw in a hamburger and fries and he'll tell them where Jimmy Hoffa is!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
After watching season 1 and half of season 2, I am unsure if Steven did it.
I Do believe that Brendan should be out and Steven deserves a retrial.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

I don't remember if he was a minor at the time. Wasn't he in high school because I do remember something about a gf and him asking if he'd be home in time to watch wrestling.

These two could have created a confession even w/o the nightstick:

BossMan30.jpg

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I watched the first episode and became very uninterested in the end.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Barring some new bombshell evidence discovery or a pardon I doubt either of them will be getting out of prison anytime soon.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
The case was handled improperly at multiple steps. Doesn’t make him any less guilty. Just shows the power and influence of the media to sway people’s minds.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I just can’t get into this stuff. They were talking about it at work today.
You should really try, it's compelling as hell. I feel bad for Steve and Brendan, their both gonna die in prison all thanks to corrupt cops, the narrowminded Attorney General and the 7th District appellate judges in Chicago. Zellner and her experts totally dismantled the whole case, those 2 were FRAMED!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Barring some new bombshell evidence discovery or a pardon I doubt either of them will be getting out of prison anytime soon.
Zellner discovered literally shitloads of bombshell evidence but the Wisconsin Attorney General, Mani-T police and the Prosecution won't even allow a friggen evidentiary hearing much less a re-trial of Avery...Brendan's brothers computer hard drive, DAMM...

Users who are viewing this thread