Mammoth 2.8H KB

SlowPony97

Established Member
So ... maybe he put it in the wrong forum and meant to sell it as a Custom made for your RCOS 16" Ritchey-Chretien Telescope. As found in the google image search. Lol In any case that's still overpriced. lol

ITEM: PRICE:
RCOS Crate-16

$650

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
ha ha this is why i love this damm place!! good looking out guys!! someone get LL to give this guy a vacation!! make sure if you guys see this guy on other forums to expose him.:burn:

commando

Established Member
holy (*&$ . I was thinkng of buying this thing from him. Whew. No way I'd do it now. He told me three weeks for shipping too. SCAMMER.

Last edited:

commando

Established Member
me and this guy have been emailing back and forth. I asked for SN, pics, the shop he says ordered it for him. His reciept from his credit card, etc. He was unableto produce anything. Mods this guy is a scammer.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Unfortunatley, the OP claims to only have one pic. Here it is.

2psivld.jpg

ORIGINAL IMAGE CONVIENTLY LOCATED AT:

http://dagostinoracing.com/gallery2....DownloadItem&g2_itemId=461&g2_serialNumber=1

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

T-O-O-L-S-H-E-D. (PERIOD)

That one was the first image result on google when searching for "kenne bell mammoth". I have to say I'm terribly offended that he assumes we're all so stupid.

Last edited:

01Dave

Established Member
ORIGINAL IMAGE CONVIENTLY LOCATED AT:

http://dagostinoracing.com/gallery2....DownloadItem&g2_itemId=461&g2_serialNumber=1

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

T-O-O-L-S-H-E-D. (PERIOD)

That one was the first image result on google when searching for "kenne bell mammoth". I have to say I'm terribly offended that he assumes we're all so stupid.

Tyler, you have RIGHTEOUSLY owned face. I owe you a beer! :beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Banned. This is his IP address:

He was also banned under the username "TheCobraShop". He was trying to sell turbo kits.

Mustang Matt

Established Member
This guy deserves a serious beatdown.

I can only imagine what kind of person would try to scam people here like this.

Anyone have his phone or address? This is material for the police to deal with.

Mustang Matt

Established Member
The guy deleted his gmail account. If anyone has information on this guy post it up. Once he loses all his fingers he'll think twice before trying to scam someone again.

commando

Established Member
If anyone sees this and is active on other boards..they should warn in the other boards about any transactions from his town in Nebraska.

Also, when I was e-mailing him back and forth he wanted to use paypal so maybe that e-mail address was connected with a bank account. Right?

Last edited:

YGETV8

Established Member
Just read this...anyboy notice that he was so F$#*@N stupid he dated the "shipping label" for two days later than his original post? Seward, Nebraska can't be too big... let's find this punk.

Users who are viewing this thread