Mammoth 2.8H KB

04gtstang

Established Member
Just read this...anyboy notice that he was so F$#*@N stupid he dated the "shipping label" for two days later than his original post? Seward, Nebraska can't be too big... let's find this punk.

Its not. I was just a few miles away from there when I drove to Nebraska to buy my cobra. Just go there and ask for the local scam artists and they will probably take you right to his house :D....they are really small communities.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Sewar...215,-97.092705&spn=0.037945,0.090981&t=h&z=14

This clown picked the wrong site to try and scam on. Little did he know that we have members here that can make FBI agents look like the boy scouts. We also have members that live VERY close to him :lol:

Maybe he will think twice about ripping people off from now on.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
All the Police would need to use is his IP Address and a Time Stamp on a Post that he made and there are records that could be searched from the ISP to show who's computer was assigned that IP at that specific time.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Fist think i noticed when i seen the box picture, then it gets verified when tyler posted up the orginal pic and you can really tell he tried to block out the red arrows...what a duesch!

Last edited:

Schmid99z

Established Member
Hey guys I'm from Nebraska and about an hour away. If someone found out his name I could turn it in. I know police all over nebraska as I do repossessions for a living. Let me know. James

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I had been avoiding this thread, glad I looked now. Great job guys, taking another scammer off the site.

Users who are viewing this thread