Mammoth 2.8H KB

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Here is the second pic Josh was able to furnish for me.

Unfortunatley, I am going to take myself out of the running for this as I can't take the risk.

KBCrate-Copy2.gif

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
You got to be out of your mind to pay that much without good pics, 2 week member, ZERO trader rating...post pics to prove me wrong...

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
You got to be out of your mind to pay that much without good pics, 2 week member, ZERO trader rating...post pics to prove me wrong...

he did!! didnt you see that big ol wood box??:lol:

me and my buddy were talking about this exact thing the other day. How can people expect to sell things, especially high dollar items, without having any decent pics, let alone having no feedback or having very little time being a forum member??

Painter

Established Member
he did!! didnt you see that big ol wood box??:lol:

me and my buddy were talking about this exact thing the other day. How can people expect to sell things, especially high dollar items, without having any decent pics, let alone having no feedback or having very little time being a forum member??

Thats why it has not sold. There's probably a dead cat in that box or something......LOL

saleen09

Established Member
The seller has :

1. Refused to open the box for any further pics
2. Has no receipt
3. Cannot furnish serial number

Any ONE of those is a deal breaker for me when spending $5000 across the country from a stranger.

Good luck to the Seller on the sale, and I HIGHLY recommend you rectify the above to increase your buying audience.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
That is why I'll just spend the extra few hundred and get it from a vendor....with a guarantee of receiving a working and in good shape product......

Not worth the risk for me putting on some elses.. possible misfortune....My Cobra is worth it......

siLversLeigh

Established Member
He told me there is no need to drive there and look it over, its already at a shipping company. It may very well be but I am not risking it. :shrug:

68gtscode

Established Member
Come on guys, it says on the piece of paper there's a Mammoth in there... besides, that crate alone looks to be worth $5,000 :lol:

I'm in the market for a TS for my Cobra, but I work way too hard to buy anything but a brand new one from KB/Whipple.

Matt

Tylerb59

Established Member
That "slip" on the "crate" looks it was photoshopped by a 12 year old. Last I checked it seems KB sents these in boxes just like Whipple does.

http://www.racerats.com/mammoth/mam1.jpg

HEY JPALM -- I have this $7k cashiers check sitting here right now if you expedite shipping to me. I have a buddy in Toronto I owe money to so if you can wire him the difference .... :rollseyes

I'll take a picture of the check too. Might as well be an MS paint drawing. :lol:

Prove us wrong, bro. Out of country, zero credibility ... come on man.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
OOOHHH. Look at what I found!!!

Crate16.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Google image search "CRATE". Smack dab in the middle of page 1!!!! :loser:

From this page:
http://www.rcopticalsystems.com/crate16.html

BTW -- Any easy way to determine if something has been appended on different timelines (especially with JPG images) is to bump up the levels in photoshop or sometimes best use is cranking up the saturation. That exposes the image compression artifacts as demonstrated here:

96228665qs7.jpg

KBCrate-Copy2.gif

Poor use off contrast on the note as well as unrealistic drop shadow. Check out the border around the note, that doesn't happen in real photos.

That and it sticks out like a sore thumb, remember to check the artifacts (in this case squares). Also the SPLOTCHES where he used the clone brush are obvious too. :nono:

Why are thieves so lazy? :kaboom:

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Yea, next time at least get your own "crate" and take a real photograph of it.

Better yet, if you're going to scam someone at least really own the product you're selling and make up some excuse about things being lost in shipping. :sleeping:

You freakin' bastard, I can't believe we haven't as a society moved beyond ripping people off. What is this, Kindergarten? Go scam someone on Craigslist you piece of shit.

Last edited:

saleen09

Established Member
OOOHHH. Look at what I found!!!

Crate16.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Google image search "CRATE". Smack dab in the middle of page 1!!!! :loser:

From this page:
http://www.rcopticalsystems.com/crate16.html

BTW -- Any easy way to determine if something has been appended on different timelines (especially with JPG images) is to bump up the levels in photoshop or sometimes best use is cranking up the saturation. That exposes the image compression artifacts as demonstrated here:

96228665qs7.jpg

KBCrate-Copy2.gif

Poor use off contrast on the note as well as unrealistic drop shadow. Check out the border around the note, that doesn't happen in real photos.

That and it sticks out like a sore thumb, remember to check the artifacts (in this case squares). Also the SPLOTCHES where he used the clone brush are obvious too. :nono:

Why are thieves so lazy? :kaboom:

AND THIS is why Tyler is my friend......:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread