Manufacturer 84 at 0%

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
How is the powertrain?
I only got to drive it a few miles yesterday but it seemed nice. Trans seems better than in my 18 F150. I didn't really feel the 270hp when I did one WOT blast. I wonder if there is a small break in period. Steering felt great and it felt good driving around some of my fields. Not a fan of where the armrest is in relation to cupholders but steering wheel controls and placement of 4wd and driving modes seems pretty nice. I need some more time in it. Honestly it looks better than I thought it would. It's white but it has a black grill and the color keyed mirrors look really sharp as it's coming toward you. Has the dark "anthricite" color wheels

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Couldn't add to my first post.

Attachments

• 20200423_144824.jpg
    20200423_144824.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 151

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
If I got one I would probably spec it close to that. Those trucks look pretty good in white.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
If I got one I would probably spec it close to that. Those trucks look pretty good in white.
My friend owns the dealership and just called to tell me I needed a new truck. He drove it to my house and did paperwork with a beer and then took our Escape away lol. I think it was like $42k or something. There were good rebates.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sooooo tempting to go pick up a new Ram 1500 with heated seats and a tow package!

Check it out. If your seriously considering go take a look. You dont have to commit to buying but the price if your willing to negotiate could be well worth your time.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
A second tremor I was watching just sold. It sat in the lot for 100 days. I was hoping to pick it up on Friday.....
Damn man, too bad. Keep looking im sure you'll be able to get what your looking for.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Tremor with 7.3 is just hard to beat. Jeeps motors have never been great since they drop the 4.0L inline
It’s a $15k difference...
Ford and there $500 rebates to move product that’s been sitting for 3 months....
I put 70k miles on my jk trouble free though they did up warranty to 150k miles because of head issues. Haha

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
It’s a $15k difference...
Ford and there $500 rebates to move product that’s been sitting for 3 months....
I put 70k miles on my jk trouble free though they did up warranty to 150k miles because of head issues. Haha
Lol point proven about the motor issues. But glad you had a trouble free one. Price point is definitely gonna be higher even if you got the same money off for the tremor. But what do you really want more? Do you want the Tremor or the jeep? You can only choose one so which one would make you happier?

Users who are viewing this thread