Manufacturer 84 at 0%

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
What's the cheapest hellcat charger anyone has seen?
Look into Koons Dodge in Va.
If I’m correct, they give Hellcat.org guys a 4% over invoice deal and they stock lots of low option cheaper Hellcats. Good luck, I had a Chrager for 3yrs and would gladly order a Redeye Widebody once they start getting out.
-J

M91196

Established Member
Good question. No not $750. I was originally looking in the $40k dollar range. With 2 yr old 150 still selling for $45k or more I saw the msrp on a $55/56k Tremor could be had for $50k. So Im looking to stretch my budget by $10k.

However Im having trouble finding a dealer willing to do $50k on a tremor. A $2k or $3k ford private cash offer would make this purchase happen. But its not there for me right now.

I can get into an XLT Tremor gas job for under 50 it looks like, haven’t gone X Plan yet.

55 is MSRP

https://www.marcheseford.com/new/1FT7W2BN4LEC66131.htm

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
If I’m correct, they give Hellcat.org guys a 4% over invoice deal and they stock lots of low option cheaper Hellcats. Good luck, I had a Chrager for 3yrs and would gladly order a Redeye Widebody once they start getting out.
-J
Does this mean you support any Charger Scat Pack Widebody purchase at $40k? haha

noco5.0

Established Member
-J
It's 4 percent under invoice plus the Power Dollars. They have a high doc fee of 799 bucks. I considered jumping on this but it's too far away so shipping would eat into the discount. Although I don't mind a fairly stripped car there are a few options I would want which most of the Koons cars don't have.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

M91196

Established Member
Im on the west coast and have a trade. I would like the captains chairs as it shows less gray. If it was camel or black interior I would not care.
The best Im seening here in the west coast is about $53k.
Thats a great looking truck though!

Still doesn’t have the financing ,72 Months @0% that the little trucks do but seems like much more value than 50K for an F150....

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Good question. No not $750. I was originally looking in the $40k dollar range. With 2 yr old 150 still selling for $45k or more I saw the msrp on a $55/56k Tremor could be had for $50k. So Im looking to stretch my budget by $10k.

However Im having trouble finding a dealer willing to do $50k on a tremor. A $2k or $3k ford private cash offer would make this purchase happen. But its not there for me right now.

For those that can get that much private cash should definitely be ready to make a deal. Thats what made me buy 2017 fusion platinum was the 2k private cash on top of all other incentives.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Lmao. Ford just posted 2billion first quarter loss. Nice one ford. Guess it’s time to start pumping out some deals.
That’s with 2 months with a normal economy....
Imagine the loss in quarter 2?

As they let vehicles sit on their lots. The trucks I want have been there for 3+ months!!!

FIVEHOE

Established Member

As they let vehicles sit on their lots. The trucks I want have been there for 3+ months!!!

lol should send that article about their losses to the dealership and ask if they’re cutting deals now.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well I was so excited about a 2020 Explorer ST because the Internet Price broke down like this:

Detailed Pricing
Total Before Discounts
$60,135
Liberty Discount
-$2,397
Rebates*
-$3,250
Internet Price
$54,488

Built To Lend A Hand Ford Credit Retail Bonus Cash
Retail Customer Cash
0.0% APR for 72 mos on select Ford models

Got me to send an email only to find that the incentive is 0% or rebates but not both. I wonder if this is as good as it will get, or if other rebates might become available in May.

New 2020 Ford Explorer For Sale in Brunswick OH | VIN: 1FM5K8GC5LGB49218

Hard to understand. I bought my 2016 F150 King Ranch 3.5EB fully loaded in September of 2016. With the Ford rebate and dealer discount it was almost $11K off sticker plus I got 0% for 72 mos. Seems they'd be able to at least match that kind of deal in this environment.

VenomVeins

Established Member
No need to imagine the Q2 loss-the numbers are in, and they're ****ing horrifying:

Ford warns its losses are growing

"it expects a loss before interest, taxes and special items to reach $5 billion in the quarter"

Good thing they have a financially savvy CEO to lead them out of this through smart planning and....oh wait. LOL.

They're ****ed. Plain and simple.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
No need to imagine the Q2 loss-the numbers are in, and they're ****ing horrifying:

Ford warns its losses are growing

"it expects a loss before interest, taxes and special items to reach $5 billion in the quarter"

Good thing they have a financially savvy CEO to lead them out of this through smart planning and....oh wait. LOL.

They're ****ed. Plain and simple.
How’s that plan just to sell only high cost high profit suv/trucks working for them?

Seriously, Mustang GT cost $45-$50k. Charger Scat Pack can be had at $35k or below. Same 500 hp with more utility as it can be used as a family car.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Hard to understand. I bought my 2016 F150 King Ranch 3.5EB fully loaded in September of 2016. With the Ford rebate and dealer discount it was almost $11K off sticker plus I got 0% for 72 mos. Seems they'd be able to at least match that kind of deal in this environment.
Seriously! Ford trucks are $43k with 0-72 and the same GM truck is $36k with 0-84! Are you kidding me?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How’s that plan just to sell only high cost high profit suv/trucks working for them?

Seriously, Mustang GT cost $45-$50k. Charger Scat Pack can be had at $35k or below. Same 500 hp with more utility as it can be used as a family car.

Not correct. New Mustang GTs can be had for under $30k all day long and twice on sunday.

Ford's bread and butter is their truck line. They are playing some fierce "hard to get" here thats for sure.

VenomVeins

Established Member
The logical answer is the most obvious one: They're ****ing stupid, greedy shitbags.

They'll be changing their tune very soon.

If they don't get on their knees and tongue massage the collective stink crinkles of the car buying populace, they will quickly find out that MANY other dealerships will. Hell, other car companies ALREADY have started, and want to cup and tickle the yambag on top of that.

Like I said earlier, patience is key in the best car buyers market in our history.

Users who are viewing this thread