Mass shooting at Florida high school

Gravik

Established Member
Great, this shit just spread to home

http://www.ktvb.com/article/news/lo...hallenges-others-to-do-the-same/277-520750280
48ef4eab549e8145b51327ca625c2aca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

VenomVeins

Established Member
Tough week for the kids. First Florida lawmakers shoot them down a second time by (rightfully) voting down a ban on assault weapons and then this:

Parkland shooting: Armed school resource officer ‘never went in’ to school during shooting

Feb 22 2018, 5:58 pm ET

An armed school resource officer on campus where a gunman killed 17 people never went inside the high school or tried to engage the gunman during the attack, a Florida sheriff said Thursday.

That officer has now resigned.

“I think he remained outside for upwards of four minutes,” Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said during a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Israel said school resource officer Scot Peterson “was absolutely on campus through this entire event. He was armed, he was in uniform.”

Peterson was seen on video arriving at the west side of a building, but “he never went in,” Israel said.

Israel said Peterson should have gone in and “addressed the killer, killed the killer.”

Israel added that after seeing the video, hearing witness accounts and getting a statement from Peterson, he suspended the officer without pay pending an internal investigation. Peterson then resigned, he said.

The sheriff said the revelation made him "sick to my stomach. There are no words I mean these families lost their children."

He also addressed two past calls the sheriff's office received related to suspected gunman Nikolas Cruz that were not fully acted upon.

"In two of these cases, after being briefed by internal affairs, I've restricted two of our deputies while we delve further into this, to take statements and make a decision whether or not they could have done more or should have done more," he said, adding. "It's a fluid investigation. They are on restricted duty."

Cucks gonna cuck.

Welcome to real life, kiddos. Yes, it is ****ed up. No, banning guns is NOT the answer.

Gravik

Established Member
Tough week for the kids. First Florida lawmakers shoot them down a second time by (rightfully) voting down a ban on assault weapons and then this:

Parkland shooting: Armed school resource officer ‘never went in’ to school during shooting

Feb 22 2018, 5:58 pm ET

An armed school resource officer on campus where a gunman killed 17 people never went inside the high school or tried to engage the gunman during the attack, a Florida sheriff said Thursday.

That officer has now resigned.

“I think he remained outside for upwards of four minutes,” Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said during a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Israel said school resource officer Scot Peterson “was absolutely on campus through this entire event. He was armed, he was in uniform.”

Peterson was seen on video arriving at the west side of a building, but “he never went in,” Israel said.

Israel said Peterson should have gone in and “addressed the killer, killed the killer.”

Israel added that after seeing the video, hearing witness accounts and getting a statement from Peterson, he suspended the officer without pay pending an internal investigation. Peterson then resigned, he said.

The sheriff said the revelation made him "sick to my stomach. There are no words I mean these families lost their children."

He also addressed two past calls the sheriff's office received related to suspected gunman Nikolas Cruz that were not fully acted upon.

"In two of these cases, after being briefed by internal affairs, I've restricted two of our deputies while we delve further into this, to take statements and make a decision whether or not they could have done more or should have done more," he said, adding. "It's a fluid investigation. They are on restricted duty."

Cucks gonna cuck.

Welcome to real life, kiddos. Yes, it is ****ed up. No, banning guns is NOT the answer.
Got a link to the article?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
So this bozo say I am a shooter and avid believer in guns but do not want them anymore. Got me to thinking. In the local paper recently there have been a ton of letter to the editor that start out 'I am a long time Republican" then go on to bash Trump and everything he stands for. Now you have these people saying I am a avid shooter, and then go on to condemn guns in every way possible. I just wonder how many folks are buying there "I am this" BS when they are obviously not.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can't even fathom how it must feel to be so weak minded. Must be all that toxic masculinity circulating through my veins lol.

Gravik

Established Member
Looks like the SRO never went inside.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article201636649.html

One week after a mass shooter Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High, Broward's top cop on Thursday revealed a stunning series of failures by the sheriff’s department.

A school campus cop heard the gunfire, rushed to the building but never went inside – instead waiting outside for another four agonizing minutes as Cruz continued the slaughter.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article201636649.html#storylink=cpy

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So this bozo say I am a shooter and avid believer in guns but do not want them anymore. Got me to thinking. In the local paper recently there have been a ton of letter to the editor that start out 'I am a long time Republican" then go on to bash Trump and everything he stands for. Now you have these people saying I am a avid shooter, and then go on to condemn guns in every way possible. I just wonder how many folks are buying there "I am this" BS when they are obviously not.
Yup.
I would tend to say,......all bullshit.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
So when the quote of ,

When seconds count the cops are minutes away, should of been re phrased into. When seconds count and the cop is actually there but too chicken shit to go in and try to put a stop to the shooting.

Again I want to ask all these kids how a gun ban would of prevented this as he already had the rifle, magazines and ammo for it.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Police have no legal obligation to protect the public or stop crime.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

nxhappy

Established Member
now imagine if they had 10 army men on site with M16s and MP5s. ****er would be dead. It's time to protect our children, and it's time for the government to step in. "good guns" versus "bad guns" .

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
And just think all the lefties want to disarm you and so let you at the mercy of the blood thirsty wolves of the land that prowl about.

Just sickening the more that comes out about all of this. I think a lot of resignations are going to be on the horizon, and I hope one of them is good old Israel himself and if so I say good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread