Mass shooting at Florida high school

scott_0

Established Member
Im not saying I disagree but even if they fund it

1) most police forces are already understaffed so they wont be adding more officers

2) have you met the average security guard? Even the ones with guns... then again maybe the mere presence is a sufficient deturrnet

as of now Id venture to say the resource office to student ratio is more like 1-1k

that's why you don't make it a shit paying job, as Hissman said, pay $45-$60k/yr and hire former military and former police, hell I'd do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Thoughts and prayers to all families involved. Terrible situation.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Voltwings

Established Member
The shooter isn't the only one at fault. His accomplices are all the chicken shit law makers and administrators that refuse to embrace a simple and effective solution guaranteed to put this nonsense to an end. Every single school in America should have armed teachers and administrators. The more the better. Do that and post a sign outside the school warning that the school is armed, and this crap will come to a screeching halt.

My wife is a teacher, and it's even legal here for her to have a firearm in her car on campus, but she refuses. My wife is a solid shot and could probably drop half the people on this board, but what happens when you now introduce troubled kids to potentially 100+ firearms on campus?

If a kid, who normally wouldn't be able to acquire a firearm, got a hold of hers and went to town how bad would that be? Yes, it seems like a great idea to arm the teachers, but you're basically just turning the school into an armory at that point, and i can guarantee beyond a shadow of a doubt, those firearms would go missing on a regular basis.

I don't know that i can say what will work, i really don't know if we can do anything that will work, but i am fairly certain this is not it.

SirShaun

Established Member
Way too many guns in existence, our country was founded on revolution, no going back, impossible. Criminals don't follow laws, and you can make a weapon out of damn near anything. Gun control to the point of confiscating weapons will never happen, hope they turn blue in the face talking about it.

Instead I think we need to address the root of the problem. Kids are not being raised properly. Schools are liberal soft. Meaning participation trophies, everything is unicorn shit and rainbows. Do kids even get punished anymore?

You get these kids whom have a hurtful rift occur, and they don't know how to handle it. Hence they bring a gun to school. A blatant lack of respect caused it, can almost guarantee it.

Lets focus on something we can achieve like fixing the school system. Lets be quicker to solve student issues, more punishment, go back to having consequences for actions. I don't think kids were bringing guns to school when they were catching the paddle for probably a lot less. Core values are being lost through some form of liberal bull shit, bet.

All these crazy ass liberals are being made in the school system. I've been wondering who raised all these candy asses, and come to think of it, it was school system!

Last edited:

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
What happened is just a typical weekend in Chicago yet we never hear a peep about it. What is different about innocent people being shot regardless of their color and location?
Because Democrats are in charge in Baltimore, Chicago etc. Here they can blame Republicans and people that love the Constitution.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
there is one other way to combat this, that is to go back to actual crime and punishment. Not this oh I got caught and in 2 years I'm back out with a diploma from Hardliner Criminals University (ie* Fed or state penitentiary) so I can try again a 2nd time.

When it says 25 to 50 years max that is what they do 25 to 50 years max, no chance for parole no early release. Not this catch and release stuff we been doing since the late 70's. Plus it would give any copycats or others that want to follow in the perps footsteps time to pause and think things through. Of course it wouldn't dent or put a stop to any of the going down in a blaze of glory and try to take as many innocents with me before being put 6 ft under types.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
What is Washington and HRC trying to hide this time?

On a serious note...wtf is wrong with people...the shit storm is gonna go on for weeks...we have a serious asshole problem in the country

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Hearing that the shooter is Nicolas De Jesus Cruz. He physically threatened students last year.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Fox just says they know who the suspect is, he has pages on instagram filled with NRA and other gun materials. Dems are going to play on that, no doubt. He also was involved in bomb making videos on Youtube so the cops are looking for bombs.
& no one thought any of this was a red flag & maybe tell someone? GTFO

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I will be brave enough to ask if he or his parents are legal immigrants? Is that profiling?

No, I would investigate anyone committing a crime.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Chatter is that he is DACA and he was looking up information on ISIS on his computer along with bomb making. If true, the narrative is going to change damn quick.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I like that he was kicked out of this school last year so why wasn't the on site officer notified and sent out to confront him and tell him either leave or be charged with criminal trespassing? That is what I want to know

Never_Enough

Established Member
A good friend lives in Coral Springs very close to the school. None of his kids were involved, but he's reporting the shooter pulled the fire alarm to get the kids out of the school & also called in bomb threats prior to shooting. 8 dead 30 wounded. Obviously, the kid planned this out...

SVTPete83

Established Member
Very sad. It’s funny how much we all went through at school to prevent us burning up in fires. Fire drills all the time, fire resistant materials, etc. Yet I never heard of people dying in a school fire. Yet this shit happens all the time and no one does anything to prevent it,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread