Massacre in Middle East Kills 132 Children

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Wow, never saw this. Just shows the world we live in. News is dominated by cats stuck in trees. Forget about 145 people slaughtered......

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I saw this the other day, sick bastards.
I'm also waiting for one our resident rocket scientists to chime regarding gun control.

Rock44

Established Member
Wow, never saw this. Just shows the world we live in. News is dominated by cats stuck in trees. Forget about 145 people slaughtered......

Laughed at the cats in trees part, but it's true. It's obviously messed up to kill period, but 132 kids? They're KIDS for Christ's sake...

04svtterm

Established Member
all in the name of peace and love.

only if you truly understood...

Had a few clients out in Pakistan. What a horrible thing to happen. I mean ........killing children. All because locals were fighting back. All in retaliation. Yet people have the courage to say no muslims fight back. They do....and this is what they get for it.

I'm not sure how many have been in that area but it's really rough out there. That country is chaos.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
...and 145 total. I hadn't seen this posted anywhere yet, my apologies if REPOST. Some messed up shit, just happened Tuesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/16/world/asia/pakistan-peshawar-school-attack/
Not to pick nits too much but pakistan is not the middle east. if you want to refer to it by geographic location, SW Asisa is more appropriate or south asian.

Had a few clients out in Pakistan. What a horrible thing to happen. I mean children. killing children. All because locals were fighting back. All in retaliation. Yet people have the courage to say no muslims fight back. They do....and this is what they get for it.
the problem is that even the locals can't agree on "fighting back". if they would ALL band together and fight back there would be less of this. but they are almost as tribal as the afghans and nobody can agree or is willing to step up as a whole and say ENOUGH!. there are a few places in IRAQ that did this with al-queda and successfully drove them out of town. Hell their own intel services are split by political divisons. one supports the taliban and the other doesn't. that does not bode well for future security

the biggest issue in this part of the world is culture says Tribe > Family > Traditional trive allies > country and until that culture is changed there will always be this kind of shit going on

Regulars520

Established Member
I saw this the other day, sick bastards.
I'm also waiting for one our resident rocket scientists to chime regarding gun control.

Here Helliontt, here boy. He should be on his way, he wants knives and alcohol gone too. What a drag.

On topic, it is very sad. I am a sucker for children and have a huge soft spot in my heart for them. Seeing children harmed like this makes my blood boil.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I had a Pakistani professor in 07 that had nothing but bad things to say about Bush, America and our wars. I wonder how he feels now?

Regulars520

Established Member
And the Center piece to all this carnage?

GUNS.

Lol. There you are. Good boy. Yes had nothing to do with the bad men using them. Just Guns guns guns. If they killed them with pencils would you be crying out to ban those too?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was saddened and angered when I heard this news the other day. The brutal madness around the world just gets worse every day.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
And the Center piece to all this carnage?

GUNS.

Is this a ****ing joke? GTFO with that shit. That has nothing to do with what they did. They are terrorists and you think banning guns over here will have anything to do with the crap they pull over there? Go home you're drunk.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Had a few clients out in Pakistan. What a horrible thing to happen. I mean ........killing children. All because locals were fighting back. All in retaliation. Yet people have the courage to say no muslims fight back. They do....and this is what they get for it.

I'm not sure how many have been in that area but it's really rough out there. That country is chaos.

So more like inner city Thug life? It truly is sad that this has happened, but how do you change it?

04svtterm

Established Member
Not to pick nits too much but pakistan is not the middle east. if you want to refer to it by geographic location, SW Asisa is more appropriate or south asian.

the problem is that even the locals can't agree on "fighting back". if they would ALL band together and fight back there would be less of this. but they are almost as tribal as the afghans and nobody can agree or is willing to step up as a whole and say ENOUGH!. there are a few places in IRAQ that did this with al-queda and successfully drove them out of town. Hell their own intel services are split by political divisons. one supports the taliban and the other doesn't. that does not bode well for future security

the biggest issue in this part of the world is culture says Tribe > Family > Traditional trive allies > country and until that culture is changed there will always be this kind of shit going on

lol first things first...thanks for pointing out Pakistan is not the middel east. LOL. Many people don't realize that.

i completely agree. More do need to organize and fight as one. completely out of fear, they fail to react. I was in Karachi (business) shortly after the election they recently had. Man what a mess. that country is split between 2 types, people who are scared to leave their homes and do anything about it and idiots who riot the streets. I spend more time at the sheraton than anything. My client would call me in the morning saying it's better for us to stay home today as the streets were bad. The days i did get to go out, i had small talk with shop owners and general public who, without hesitation, stated that fighting back only causes harm to themselves. What a unfortunate outlook and situation.

The funny part is, i was treat so well even though it was clear as day that i'm American lol. Greeted with smiles at every shop, great service at every restaurants, they were intrigued by me and my way of life. Lots of questions, even had a few people ask how hard would it be for them to get into the US.

Probably the biggest reason i have such a hard time generalizing that region and Muslims in general. I've had so many good experiences that it's hard for me to ignore the good. But the bad is also very hard to ignore.

A horrible part to be in.

2001sleeper

Established Member
Somehow the world will end up blaming the US
Wouldn't be the first time the US caused major unrest on purpose.

Edit: I am not saying the US is to blame by any means. Just stating that the US has been a part of some messed up stuff before causing others to not trust us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread