Matte Gunmetal Rovos Durban

Westbayou

Established Member
Since I couldn't afford to go True Forged, I decided to replace my FR500's with a set of the Rovos Durbans in Matte Gunmetal. And since I couldn't find a single picture of a DSG Cobra with these wheels on them, I thought I would share. The color is almost an exact match to the car, and these wheels look fantastic in person. I know the style isn't for everyone, but man, the deep concave in the rear screams muscle car. Running 275 Nittos up front and I reused the almost new 305/35 Toyo RA1's in the rear until I can afford a new set of Nittos for the back. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Cobra1.JPG
    Cobra1.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 594
  • Cobra2.JPG
    Cobra2.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 518
  • Cobra3.JPG
    Cobra3.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Cobra4.JPG
    Cobra4.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Cobra5.JPG
    Cobra5.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,144

bigmoose

Established Member
They make it look less like a mustang and more like a charger. I like the color though.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

xchamp

Established Member
They look great. I've liked these wheels since they first came out. If I didn't have TF's , I'd have a set of these. What size are they?

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
They may not be fore everyone but I love the look. They look classy to me. I also have a DSG and I would put these on mine. In black though. Well done sir.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
DSG is the perfect color for those wheels, i really dig the concave look, Looks great on your car.

Users who are viewing this thread