Matthew Perry

blk02edge

Established Member
He's been supposedly clean for the last couple of years. No drug paraphernalia found at the scene. Obviously people don't usually die in hot tubs so some type of medical issue caused it.

Likely had a heart attack from all the substance abuse over the years. He's had some health problems for a number of years.

Guess we will see when the coroner's report is released, as they are going to do an autoposy.
Hot tub deaths do happen. He probably had an extremely weak heart after years of abuse currently clean or not.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Hot tub deaths do happen. He probably had an extremely weak heart after years of abuse currently clean or not.
Yep. Actually worked for a hot tub manufacturer for a number of years. Lots of warning labels about weak hearts and such. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen to those with heart issues and other problems.

What you said was what I was trying to say LOL.

blk02edge

Established Member
Yep. Actually worked for a hot tub manufacturer for a number of years. Lots of warning labels about weak hearts and such. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen to those with heart issues and other problems.

What you said was what I was trying to say LOL.
Yea I was just reiterating really, probably came out wrong

Reaper14

Established Member
His shirt says it all.

Attachments

• IMG_20231030_124525_758.jpg
    IMG_20231030_124525_758.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 122

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Would be a shame if his fortune found it's way into my bank account.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
I'd be happy with just the residuals. I think each one of them is pulling 20m/year off reruns from what I remember.

Also heard this morning he had COPD as well. Couple of years ago, he had a perforated colon and almost died from it (from opioid abuse).

tistan

Established Member
I'd be happy with just the residuals. I think each one of them is pulling 20m/year off reruns from what I remember.

Also heard this morning he had COPD as well. Couple of years ago, he had a perforated colon and almost died from it (from opioid abuse).
Me too, I could start a hooker and blow habit.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
He didn’t age very well. Being on the shit will do that to you.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw a tweet, allegedly from him two days before his death that called for the "Elite pedophile/child trafficking ring in Hollywood to be exposed"
My summery of the tweet, as I don't remember it word for word. If I find it I will post it.
That alone could be why he is dead.
If I were to tweet such a thing, no big deal. I am a nobody with no influence or resources to pursue and expose it. Him on the other hand...

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Shouldnt the person behind this website be afraid of accidental drowning as well?!

I read betty white was about to bring the whole house of cards down when she suddenly and mysteriously died!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread