May 15th lakeunder hill hooters

727Cobra

Established Member
Have not been on since Friday night. Antiheightpunk and I were installing a fence that ran into complications. Stopped working last night at 10pm and then worked from 9-2 today to finish it.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Have not been on since Friday night. Antiheightpunk and I were installing a fence that ran into complications. Stopped working last night at 10pm and then worked from 9-2 today to finish it.

lmao what type of complications?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
lmao what type of complications?

we have never installed a fence before.....sooooo ill list the issues we had
#1 not enough tools for it to move efficiently
#2 would have went faster if the ground was marked previously
#3 the wife changed her mind on how much of the yard she wanted fenced in so a lowes trip was made...
#4 we had to cut out 200 LB's of tree and bush to plant the fence on the edge of the property line
#5 wife made steak for lunch....was oh so tasty....made eating slow and nice rofl
#6 there is a gnarly hill on the side of the house and we wanted the fence atleast 6 feet tall so it was crappy to figure that out
#7 its very hard to keep a pole still while in the ground because sand doesnt hold it very well

there is more but yeah...the whole day sucked and ended without us even fnishing it....while getting rocked with mosquitos

727Cobra

Established Member
Don't forget that after I told them to get a permit for it before, they didn't and for that reason only concreted 4 poles rather than every third or other one. Needless to say the fence will be gone with the first tropical storm.

727Cobra

Established Member
we have never installed a fence before.....sooooo ill list the issues we had
#1 not enough tools for it to move efficiently
#2 would have went faster if the ground was marked previously
#3 the wife changed her mind on how much of the yard she wanted fenced in so a lowes trip was made...
#4 we had to cut out 200 LB's of tree and bush to plant the fence on the edge of the property line
#5 wife made steak for lunch....was oh so tasty....made eating slow and nice rofl
#6 there is a gnarly hill on the side of the house and we wanted the fence atleast 6 feet tall so it was crappy to figure that out
#7 its very hard to keep a pole still while in the ground because sand doesnt hold it very well

there is more but yeah...the whole day sucked and ended without us even fnishing it....while getting rocked with mosquitos

And to say that I have installed fences, but if the advice that I gave previously had been taken, we would have finished sooner lol.. that along with the dysfunctional family members issues :lol1::lol1: it was entertainment though! It was nice though that we finished fast on Sunday when my advice was taken and used. That step up came out so nice.

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
piss poor performance. i spent $6 on 2 gallons just to drive there and back. waste of time. come on guys if you say you will show up, then come.

luckily now i have enough fuel to move the car in and out of the garage every now and then lol. at least i only used pump this time...

markboss

Established Member
I drove my 67 Shelby, and I had a couple of my friends bring their Mustangs....
Bought some wings, and called it a day...

Users who are viewing this thread