Maybe my new ride

What shall i do?

• Buy it! Its sick!

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Get a mach 1 or high mileage 03/04 cobra

Votes: 81 44.5%
  • Look for another s197

Votes: 30 16.5%
  • I dont like it but if you do go for it!

Votes: 50 27.5%
  • Other idea and i posted it

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
Well looked at this 07 mustang gt with 33,000 miles, clean title no issues. It has some visual mods, an x pipe, tune, and cai. I can get it for 15,300. It needs nothing. tires etc all good. He is the oringal owner and besides some swirls and a few scratches its clean (gotta love black lol) Opinions?

32470030094_large.jpg

32470030090_large.jpg

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
God those headlights are just awful... I'll never understand why S197 owners feel the need to put those crappy projector LED halo halogen headlights in their cars... I'd rather have the factory D2R housings or just do a retrofit....

Car looks good otherwise....

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
+1

and watch out for deer!

We get it dude, you hit a ****ing deer. let it go already.

OP... I wouldn't. But I don't have to drive it, you do. If you want it go for it.

Headlights :xpl:

and there's something about the rear I'm really not feeling :shrug:

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Not a fan. I don't like the wheels, which I know is an easy fix, but it's still extra money. The headlights are terrible. And personally I'm not a fan of 'verts at all.

-Eric

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I've never been a fan of the 05-09? body style. I like the 2011s, but I'd take a 99-04 car over a S197 any day. 16k will buy you a nice 03/04 Cobra if you just keep your eyes open for the right deal.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I don't see anything there that can't be changed. It's a decently stock car with a few minor things that I would personally change.

The tires look to be the factory BFG's and with 33,000 on the clock if they're in good condition, that's a good indicator that the car wasn't thoroughly beat on.

The price is reasonable. The 05-09 cars aren't losing their value as quickly as other cars from what I've seen. The pricing on the 11+ cars is high enough that I think it drives people to the slightly older cars.

You'd be amazed what a proper clean up and a flattering camera angle would do for that car. I say go for it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you like black paint and convertibles, this isn't a bad deal. But consider any money you might have to invest to undue any mods you aren't happy with, like the headlights. My best advice is don't compromise and what you really want. There are other deals waiting out there is this one isn't perfect for you. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread