McGreggor Fight

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Fight went as expected. Definitely wanted Conor to still win. Khabib can’t fight on his feet. First few rounds were straight comatose.

Khabib and his entourage are low life trash.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

procharged 99

Established Member
Fight went as expected. Definitely wanted Conor to still win. Khabib can’t fight on his feet. First few rounds were straight comatose.

what fight did you watch Connor was the only one that got drop when they was standing your hero got outclassed everywhere total domination by khabib.

Brutal Metal

Established Member

Connor and crew started it and Khabib's finished it!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Connor and crew started it and Khabib's finished it!
Khabib should have ignored the trash talk and let the win over Connor be his revenge.

Connor is all mouth and puts on a show. Everyone knows this. Right now Khabib is on a lower level. He deserves nothing.

If you cannot control you anger in combat sports, you likely cannot separate your profession from everyday life.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
You guys haven't even mentioned the best part of the fight...when Lewis told Rogan he took of his shorts "cause my balls was hot.." lmfao. I found that entire fight almost entertaining as the main card.

With a min. left in that fight I told my buddies that lanky Russian best ****ing run. Nope. Knocked the F out!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Meh. MMA has become a drama event just like wwe. Seriously, it’s virtually the same thing. Drama, storylines, huge spectacles at weigh ins, bizzare pre fight press conferences. It’s all crazy hype leading up to a fight, with built-in drama afterwards setting up the guaranteed rematch. Brilliant marketing, preying the “less than intelligent” masses.

In all seriousness though, when you run your mouth like Connor does, you absolutely deserve every single bit of this. Dana white is publicly castrating khabib but patting him on the back behind closed doors

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Meh. MMA has become a drama event just like wwe. Seriously, it’s virtually the same thing. Drama, storylines, huge spectacles at weigh ins, bizzare pre fight press conferences. It’s all crazy hype leading up to a fight, with built-in drama afterwards setting up the guaranteed rematch. Brilliant marketing, preying the “less than intelligent” masses.

This.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
what fight did you watch Connor was the only one that got drop when they was standing your hero got outclassed everywhere total domination by khabib.
For the first 3 rounds all he did was tackle him inside the first minute and lay on him. 1/3 rounds throwing wild haymakers and maybe connecting 2/20. Once again, just seemed to me the guy can’t fight on his feet.

PS: i never said he was my hero. Relax. I just don’t care for Khabib’s fighting style or the fact he looks like one of the 911 pilot’s. His lack of class at the end of the match told me all the additional info i needed to know.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
FYI for the people complaining about Khabib's people attaching Connor....... Video from the stands show Connor taking a swing at one of Khabib's coaches as they were trying to stop Khabib from going over the fence. That's when they jumped him.

It's an angle you didn't see on the broadcast.
Conor McGregor, Khabib brawl, UFC 229: new footage, video

IMO, Connor and his coaches took this way too far. I'm not excusing Khabib but let's not forget Connor's antics in New York that injured innocent people and the absolute racist slandering Khabib and his family took in media from McGreggor.

Oh, and that was an absolute mauling. Anykne that thinks Khabib just tackled McGreggor, layed on him, and didn't do well on his feet clearly doesn't know much about fighting. What Khabib did was put on an absolute clinic in technique.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
FYI for the people complaining about Khabib's people attaching Connor....... Video from the stands show Connor taking a swing at one of Khabib's coaches as they were trying to stop Khabib from going over the fence. That's when they jumped him.

IMO, Connor and his coaches took this way too far. I'm not excusing Khabib but let's not forget Connor's antics in New York that injured innocent people and the absolute racist slandering Khabib and his family took in media from McGreggor.

Oh, and that was an absolute mauling. Anykne that thinks Khabib just tackled McGreggor, layed on him, and didn't do well on his feet clearly doesn't know much about fighting. What Khabib did was put on an absolute clinic in technique.

Cant view vid

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

I’m not condoning anything Conor did before hand. Completely out of line. I just think Khabib is lowlife after his antics last night.

I know enough about fighting not call that a clinic. Felt like I was watching HS wrestling. But that’s JMO

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
I’m not condoning anything Conor did before hand. Completely out of line. I just think Khabib is lowlife after his antics last night.

I know enough about fighting not call that a clinic. Felt like I was watching HS wrestling. But that’s JMO
Take it from someone that knows a good deal about the sport, that was a clinic in how to maul someone on the ground. Having someone on you like that is absolutely exhausting and unbelievably demoralizing. CM was looking for a way out and gave it to Nurmi.

Users who are viewing this thread