McGregor Vs Mayweather Official

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Haha

I can't stand it to be honest. I'm not near as good of a golfer as @03cobra#694 , but I shoot mid to upper 80's on most of my 'home' courses and I absolutely hate playing TopGolf.
Putt Putt, Whacky Golf or whatever they call it. Lol I'm OK, and I still have been known to hoist a few while I play even at 7 AM. It's a rule of golf, just like bowling. Lol

Machdup1

Established Member
If Mayweather trains for the fight, he will KO McGregor in two to four rounds and then go spend a night on the town with hookers and blow.

If does not train, he will KO McGregor in five to seven rounds and then go spend a night on the town with hookers and blow.

Either way, McGregor gets a nap; however, when he wakes up he is rich, so **** it, he wins too.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
If Mayweather trains for the fight, he will KO McGregor in two to four rounds and then go spend a night on the town with hookers and blow.

If does not train, he will KO McGregor in five to seven rounds and then go spend a night on the town with hookers and blow.

Either way, McGregor gets a nap; however, when he wakes up he is rich, so **** it, he wins too.
Lol! Floyd hasn't knocked anybody out in years and I sure as hell don't see brittle hands knocking McGregor out especially with him being bigger than Floyd.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
McGregor is a douchenozzle.

However, he's done wonders for the sport of MMA. His "in your face", loud mouth attitude has made the MMA more exciting.

I'm thinking he watches a lot of WWE.

@13COBRA This fight is about money and nothing else, its estimated to bring in 600 million! Mayweather has been a professional boxer for his entire adult life and McGregor while an excellent mixed martial artist, is not a boxer. Hardcore boxing fans won't bother with this fight, its appeal is to the masses that know nothing about the sweet science.

Agree. Would have been much more interesting if they had split the difference between the two sports and had a kick boxing match.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mayweather would never agree to anything besides a boxing match, because he knows that's the only thing he has in his favor.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I dont feel sorry for all the idiots that will be spending money on this thing. Im going to watch it, but they wont get a dime from me

Eh I'll probably have a bunch of people over to watch it at my house.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
You can use it as company tax liability LOL

Just adding my frustration since I was one of the idiots that paid for the Pacman vs Mayweather “fight”.

same here lol, wont feel bad one little bit about streaming it unless a bunch of people wanna come over and split it...although when that happens I usually end up just paying for it somehow lol.

might not be a bad idea to put $100 on McGregor for shits and giggles

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
same here lol, wont feel bad one little bit about streaming it unless a bunch of people wanna come over and split it...although when that happens I usually end up just paying for it somehow lol.

might not be a bad idea to put $100 on McGregor for shits and giggles

He hits Floyd with a good punch and knocks him out, I'd be rich.

IllCobra

Established Member
I can't stand both these guys, especially Floyd since I've been following boxing since i was a kid and hate his cockiness (but i've never bet against him). I just never liked fighters with cocky attitudes. I honestly don't see how you can like/dislike one guy and not the other. Having said that, Floyd is going to walk this guy EASY. I completely understand why they're fighting though - $100 million +++ for each of them. However, if this was MMA, how sure are we that McGregor would win?? CM rarely take fights to the ground except for the 1st Diaz fight where he was looking for a way out of the fight and went for that half-ass double leg and got submitted. I see it as CM winning 7 of 10 MMA matches against FM and FM winning 9.5 of 10 Boxing matches against CM.

I think Floyd has a very good chance of TKO'ing Conner. Someone in Conner's corner will throw in the towel or the ref will step in and stop the one-sided beat down ( can someone say Floyd-Gatti).

I'm more excited for GGG-Canelo in September. I'll watch the Conner-Floyd fight at a sports bar.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
the single rule to keep him alive. Love it. If this was a street fight, Mayweather doesn't last 5 minutes.

If it was anything other than a clean sanctioned boxing match he doesn't last 5 min.

If Connor can get even 1 clean left hook to connect he has a chance to hurt Floyd.

Most people can't hit Floyd.. it's why his record is what it is BUT---Connor has a ridiculous punches landed percentage. That left hook is laser guided and lands A LOT in his fights.

Could be an interesting fight!

Users who are viewing this thread